#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

28 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

To leadfarmer's question about the smack talk.   Read it in on some threads and mostly listening to the radio.   We all know everyone has an opinion and the right to it.   So I'll keep it saying it.  I believe Greeneville and AC could play with any team in the state of TN and have a shot of winning.  They have the 2 best QB's and wide rec.   There's a lot of talent in East Tennessee and a lot of great kids sometimes don't get the  recognition and respect they deserve.   

You didn't read it from a Marshall County poster I can assure you. I have read every thread in 4A and I have yet to see a post where anyone said they were better than Greeneville, AC( save Elizabethton) the best team in 4A. Saying that East Tennessee kids don't get the credit they deserve is laughable.  You want to know where the kids are that don't get any credit? West Tennessee, that's where. D'Courtney Reed should have been a semifinalists for Mr.Football.

Edited by leadfarmer

10 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

You didn't read it from a Marshall County poster I can assure you. I have read every thread in 4A and I have yet to see a post where anyone said they were better than Greeneville, AC or the best team in 4A. Saying that East Tennessee kids don't get the credit they deserve is laughable.  You want to know where the kids are that don't get any credit? West Tennessee, that's where. D'Courtney Reed should have been a semifinalists for Mr.Football.

Looking forward to having Marshall County in town in a couple weeks. Take care of business lead. 

26 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Looking forward to having Marshall County in town in a couple weeks. Take care of business lead. 

We are trying bud. Last night was a show of two really good backs. They said on the radio  that Liggett,in his career against Spring Hill, has rushed for 1090 yards and 17 touchdowns after the game. He put 234 in last nights game. That kid is as tough as they come. We had 7 positions last night and scored on 6 of them. 

Edited by leadfarmer

23 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

That's all you got what happen to Betsy running the clock on AC...lol you all had betsy 3 to 3 at the half. Scored 3 tds to betsy 1 TD 2nd half. Ouch that's got to sting. Tad good luck in bball.lol

We were up 24-3 and they scored a late td to go to 24-10. 

Greeneville Will win Friday and the excuses will start rolling from Ac. Like I said becareful what you wish for Ac.

Imo Ac will be beat before they get off the bus. It’s a mental game that they haven’t experienced. 

Edited by DevilMan03

2 hours ago, Boombang said:

I want to apologize to the Mavericks fans   Couple weeks ago I mentioned how several players where held back in middle school for sports reasons. After seeing the DOEd test scores for Anderson County I now understand why! Keep working Academics well take you farther than football 

You may have violated students rights to privacy if this is at all a true subject, in the first place! But I am guessing it is not true since you would not be allowed Access to grades. 

14 hours ago, ladyglavanits said:

BatmanDevil is there anyway you can keep devilman 03 in line this week ?   He even annoys this lil old Devil.  

I just bring my own style to coacht.If I had been living in Greeneville instead of Kingsport the last few years and my kids had  been Devils.People would have probably wished devilman03 could calm me down a little bit.It really gets personal when you have kids playing .As a former Devil,I really appreciate the Job coach Ballard does and after  seeing the BS up here in Kingsport for several years, I'm very happy to enjoy what every Devil season brings.I can't imagine how excited other NET fans would be to get a taste of the Devil success for their own school and it's very understandable for people to go over the top with excitement.I can't imagine how big headed any of us in NET would be to have a program like Maryville or Alcoa.My hats off to those fans for being as self controlled as they are.

Edited by BatmanDevil

Answering the question for who asked "who is Besty"  Besty is a great team!  You could say that Besty didn't play their best against AC just like AC is saying they didn't play their best game against the Granger team that put 40 points on the score board last wk against them.....If I recall Granger did not score against Besty not even a field goal!  And for the record Science Hill would give AC a run for the money if not beat them.  Don't get me wrong a win is a win and congrats to AC on the win against a very good football team Besty!    Please keep in mind that if someone is saying Besty was not a good team (a powerhouse team) then you could also say that AC still has not played any (a powerhouse team) yet this year.  Besty was probably the best team beside the Granger team that scored "40" that AC has played all year!   If Granger would had have a defense and better o-line it could have been a different outcome against AC last week.   The real test for all teams left in this playoff run Starts this coming Friday 3rd Round!    They'll be some that can talk the talk and win some games.....And then they will be "1" who is left holding the Gold Ball!

• Upvote 1

We possibly played our worst game of the season when it mattered most. The game should have been a running clock in favor of AC. No excuse for us to throw into double coverage and almost give up at least 3 INTs. If people don't think EHS is for real then they prove their ignorance. Hats off to AC though, they definitely have a stud for a QB and for him to only be a JR is a big plus for AC next season. That being said, this will be a better game than I thought it would be after last night's game. I think AC will give Greeneville all they can handle. I still think Greeneville pulls it out by a few TDs but no doubt AC will give them a brief scare for maybe a half.

• Upvote 1