#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Like I’ve said all season Greeneville is a very good team. I believe they are they real deal and a very balanced football team. 

Anderson County is also a very good football team. They beat us straight up on a night we didn’t play our best football. 

When we played Greeneville @ Home it was an awesome atmosphere most definitely. With that said Greeneville just looked off for most of the first half. The second half was honestly not even close. We saw the dominant Greeneville team we’ve been use to. 

I believe this game could go a couple different ways. I have Greeneville winning this game on every aspect especially on special teams. Ac gives up yard’s on kickoffs and Greeneville thrives on that weakness as we’ve Saw in the past. 

However Greeneville wins 49-21 

9 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

They both their have highlights.  I beleive Martin may have edge with the total passing yards?  Who know's?  

I don’t believe total season stats are the main criteria. They take many factors into consideration and even who that team has played. If maryville moved down and played the exact same schedule as Ac do you think they would get any love? Do you believe people would laugh at the stats the same as they have Martin? Absolutely 

Remember when the voting took place though. Everyone had been discounting Ac for the scheduling while praising Greeneville for beating big name schools in 6a. 

With that being said, Ballard wins Mr.Football hands down. 

Edited by Cyclonefan29

17 minutes ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

As far as who's the better qb. I’ve saw both Ballard & Martin in person and I have to give the edge to Ballard without a question. 

He’s a better passer and runner who mows down defenders. He’s the coach’s son who’s been around football 24/7 and I believe he wins Mr.Football and BlueCross Bowl MVP! 

To bad fan opinions don't matter...lol  Just wondering who had better game against the Cyclones? Also didn't AC beat two teams on Maryville schedule?

Edited by Space3

9 minutes ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

I don’t believe total season stats are the main criteria. They take many factors into consideration and even who that team has played. If maryville moved down and played the exact same schedule as Ac do you think they would get any love? Do you believe people would laugh at the stats the same as they have Martin? Absolutely 

Remember when the voting took place though. Everyone had been discounting Ac for the scheduling while praising Greeneville for beating big name schools in 6a. 

With that being said, Ballard wins Mr.Football hands down. 

Why does everyone say AC dropped down to 4A?

I am just curious as to why Cyclone fans keep throwing out their that AC beat them on a night that they did not play their best football.  Sounds like a cop out to save face in my opinion, if it was said once in this thread I would overlook it, but I have read it a couple times and just thought I would throw out the fact that AC Fumbled a few times, one when they were at the 2 fixing to score, gave EHS multiple drive starters in AC territory, missed multiple INT's and had a ton of penalties, about 4 in a row to assist one of EHS drives.  In all honesty, the same could be said that AC did not play their best football as well.  In reality, anyone at the game would know that AC should have beaten EHS by a score of around 52-7 if they would have played their best game.  AC had a tone of mistakes Friday Night.  I am just not buying that AC won because it was a night that EHS did not play their best football.  With that said, I still think Greeneville has the edge in this game.  I think Greeneville should have blown out EHS as well.  I will give my score prediction later in the week.  I think we are looking at a great atmosphere Friday between 2 very good teams.  Might be the best matchup of the year.