#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

33 minutes ago, bigGreene95 said:

Simple as this... Greeneville themselves and the refs kept A.C. in this game. Martin & Ballard shouldn't even be in the same conversation with each other, Ballard should win Mr. Football hands down. And bless #25's poor little heart, he still is wondering where he's at after 47 destroyed him. On to basketball Mavs!!

Chumps like you make me hope Gville loses. But I won’t attribute your chumpiness to all Gville fans or players. 

Edited by TomJoad

My take early on was this .AC did bring some different looks on defense and our guys had some trouble picking everything up on time.I think that caused some of the holding and false starts.That little slant behind our linebacker was a killer and I didn't think the Devils would ever stop it.Very nice adjustment when they moved another in to pick it up.Seth was a game changer and if not for him,AC might have got 500 yards passing.Some of the hitting was down right super for both teams.The clashes with AC's linebackers and our RB was beautiful at times.Our QB keeper wasn't there many times until late for one reason.As blazer noted of the Devils and I have blasted thousands of times on DB threads,STRENGTH & CONDITIONING is a game changer that Greeneville does and few teams in NET have a clue about.A big reason Greeneville was playing and players from other local schools including DB were watching in the stands.Thank you coach Ballard and staff for giving my school something that my kids never had a chance at in Kingsport.

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, bigGreene95 said:

The butthurt is strong with this one!

If I was butthurt I’d have been on here making excuses like you did by saying the only reason Gville was in the game was because of my own team’s inadequacies and help from the refs. But if you check my history you’ll fail to find that I did what you did. 

2 hours ago, TomJoad said:

If I was butthurt I’d have been on here making excuses like you did by saying the only reason Gville was in the game was because of my own team’s inadequacies and help from the refs. But if you check my history you’ll fail to find that I did what you did. 

Our inadequacies will have us playing next Friday , how'd that work for your weak vanilla team?

2 minutes ago, TomJoad said:

Logic evades you. 

Don't let bigGreene95 get to you TomJoad.  Ive never been a fan of someone jumping on these boards and trying to talk smack when they were no where to be found before the game.  Was the Officiating good not in my opinion, but looking at other threads from the Quarter Finals it looks like it was bad most places.  AC has a great team and proved that to anyone that didn't believe them last night.  Both teams came out and threw haymakers at each other and the Devils just adjusted and took over in the 2nd half.   This Greeneville and AC matchups are turning into a little bit of a Rivalry and I'm sure we will see you this time next year!  Great Season Mav's and don't hang your head because depending on how everything turns out this might have been the Championship game!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Don't let bigGreene95 get to you TomJoad.  Ive never been a fan of someone jumping on these boards and trying to talk smack when they were no where to be found before the game.  Was the Officiating good not in my opinion, but looking at other threads from the Quarter Finals it looks like it was bad most places.  AC has a great team and proved that to anyone that didn't believe them last night.  Both teams came out and threw haymakers at each other and the Devils just adjusted and took over in the 2nd half.   This Greeneville and AC matchups are turning into a little bit of a Rivalry and I'm sure we will see you this time next year!  Great Season Mav's and don't hang your head because depending on how everything turns out this might have been the Championship game!  

well put.

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Hey, it’s all good. Anyhow, I agree with you. Looking for a good rivalry in the future. And that was a heck of a game.  

Whale of a game last night. Ballard had a great performance, but I hope somebody got #23 a box of hot Krispy Kremes after the game. Without him, their season would be over. Those were highlight reel picks. Question for the Greeneville fans. Have they ever considered cutting those trees down on the visitor side that are between the stands and concessions? I've been to several games there over the years, and about all I can see that they do is block the view if you're sitting on that side of the bleachers. 

37 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

Whale of a game last night. Ballard had a great performance, but I hope somebody got #23 a box of hot Krispy Kremes after the game. Without him, their season would be over. Those were highlight reel picks. Question for the Greeneville fans. Have they ever considered cutting those trees down on the visitor side that are between the stands and concessions? I've been to several games there over the years, and about all I can see that they do is block the view if you're sitting on that side of the bleachers. 

Those were planted with the new turf as all the other trees and shrubbery. That will probably not happen imo