#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Congrats Mavs on a great season .. could have been even better .. gotta get on here and apologize to A.C. and fans .. I been dissing you guys all year about not playing good competition etc .. about traveling to Chattanooga to play games just to stay away from 5A .. and I put too much stock in a pre season scrimmage where y'll looked bad .. but I apologize.. you guys were for real and if the QB dont get hurt you probably hosting next week .. you will have them at your place next year .. and BVD tells it like it is .. if he sees Greeneville being disrespectful he' gonna,say .. and same for visitors .. I have been to Greeneville and got harassed by Devil fans on the visitor side .. I gave it back .. it was fun .. didn' get outta hand .. just good ribbing .. and the same when they traveling to k town ... anyway hope QB is ok .. props to Gilliam and staff .. I know Fulton staff has lots of respect for them and they always scrimmage pre season .. good friends those 2 staffs 

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Congrats Caiped Crewsaidur......Also congrats two AC onn a goodur seesun two.......:thumb:

Looks like ewe and tha Debulls dropped a few bombs inn tha seccund haif.....:popcorneater:

Image result for batman 1960 gif

somebody said you guys were up 42-3 at the half but I was taking their word .Like I wrote on your thread yesterday,I was more concerned for my Devils then the Rebs.Looks like I had good cause.Congrats to you guys as well and best of luck next week.I think you have a great shot

5 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

somebody said you guys were up 42-3 at the half but I was taking their word .Like I wrote on your thread yesterday,I was more concerned for my Devils then the Rebs.Looks like I had good cause.Congrats to you guys as well and best of luck next week.I think you have a great shot

Welp Batman, Okelund iz a grait teem....grait athleets.....grait coachin'........Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost....:unsure:

well i guess i should say my appologies to any greene devils fans that i may have ticked off with my comments about being loud and singing during another teams "injury"..whether or not the AC kid was faking to make up for his coaches lack of coaching abilty in blowing 2 early timeouts or not, as adults, i think its on us NOT to decide whether or not a 15,16,17 year old kid is faking an injury or not...could have been that their lack of conditioning equal to greenevilles was wearing on the kid, but i do agree that if a kid is "injured" three times in a game, it would make you wonder why he keeps getting put back in the game. As for martins injury, i feel awful for that kid because he's clearly a legit next level prospect and if memory serves me, this season has been his healthiest, as he has been banged up his freshman and soph. seasons. During the game, from down on the field and my perspective, since he was put back after just one play out, i just assumed he was fine because he still continued to scramble and rush the ball a few times. Looking back on it, i dont recall him carrying the ball much if at all n the second half and i honestly just chalked that up to coach gillum preventing him from running in order to keep his legs fresh for late in the game....shows what i know i guess...i spent most of the second half up on the pressbox because i was in agony with the probably cracked rib i got from tripping over the extension cord going from the wieght room out to that big blow up helmet the team runs through...we've had several players all year long that have tripped and almost tripped over that thing because it's pretty dark back there late n the season. they need to fix that problem before one of our kids ends up getting "tripped up" and injured over that thing...and yah yah yah batman, i know, im a clumsy old F***....lol

11 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp Batman, Okelund iz a grait teem....grait athleets.....grait coachin'........Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost....:unsure:

I'd hate to see the spread you give on that game,probably have Oakland a 200 point favorite.I think you guys are playing very well and also have some great talent and one of the best coaching staffs in the state.

2 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

well i guess i should say my appologies to any greene devils fans that i may have ticked off with my comments about being loud and singing during another teams "injury"..whether or not the AC kid was faking to make up for his coaches lack of coaching abilty in blowing 2 early timeouts or not, as adults, i think its on us NOT to decide whether or not a 15,16,17 year old kid is faking an injury or not...could have been that their lack of conditioning equal to greenevilles was wearing on the kid, but i do agree that if a kid is "injured" three times in a game, it would make you wonder why he keeps getting put back in the game. As for martins injury, i feel awful for that kid because he's clearly a legit next level prospect and if memory serves me, this season has been his healthiest, as he has been banged up his freshman and soph. seasons. During the game, from down on the field and my perspective, since he was put back after just one play out, i just assumed he was fine because he still continued to scramble and rush the ball a few times. Looking back on it, i dont recall him carrying the ball much if at all n the second half and i honestly just chalked that up to coach gillum preventing him from running in order to keep his legs fresh for late in the game....shows what i know i guess...i spent most of the second half up on the pressbox because i was in agony with the probably cracked rib i got from tripping over the extension cord going from the wieght room out to that big blow up helmet the team runs through...we've had several players all year long that have tripped and almost tripped over that thing because it's pretty dark back there late n the season. they need to fix that problem before one of our kids ends up getting "tripped up" and injured over that thing...and yah yah yah batman, i know, im a clumsy old F***....lol

I never said you were old.8-).Any way,I hope your ok brother

GHS got outplayed and outcoached for most of this game.   However, and this is one of the marks of a great team, they still won the game.     In the 2nd half the Mavs were gassed and GHS was still strong as ever.   That sounds vaguely like offseason STRENGTH & CONDITIONING!!!!!!              GHS is the ONLY team in NET who is serious about football, and is willing to do whatever it takes in the offseason to get there

again congrats to AC on a great year and props to Stanton martin. I spoke to him after the game and commended him a great year and a well played game last night and told him that I beleive greeneville will see AC again next year in the post season...I imagine none of our fans will underestimate them next season

11 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

GHS got outplayed and outcoached for most of this game.   However, and this is one of the marks of a great team, they still won the game.     In the 2nd half the Mavs were gassed and GHS was still strong as ever.   That sounds vaguely like offseason STRENGTH & CONDITIONING!!!!!!              GHS is the ONLY team in NET who is serious about football, and is willing to do whatever it takes in the offseason to get there

not sure that i agree with you on being outplayed OR outcoached., however, that's why i love forums like this so us fans have a place to talk about games before and after....i do know this though....after getting down 21, greeneville outscored AC 35-10 and any other night that would have been 41-10 because i still havent figured out how or why eli missed those two short FG's...he's been money all season, but it happens i suppose....in fact, i would have to say that ballard began outcoachng gillum before the game ever started....when the AC kids did their little pregame dance and whooped it up at the 50 yard line, in an effort to get our kids riled up and respond, our boys just kept on the stretching as if nothing were going on at all....ballard hammered it all week long to "keep your composure" no matter what happens...it worked because most teams would have fed right in to that.....i DO have to give Gillum props for bringing his own sound system..LOL