#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No BVD you have A problem! Your just too honest man! The public is not ready! Everyone has fans that are disrupted and ok but come on if you win that is forgotten LOL :) That would be the last thing on my  mind if I won LOL :) unless they got the best of me....... Wait is that real! BVD you are a true classy person and Remember THE STATE OF GREENEVILLE should be proud to have you as a fan. Who knows the Mavericks may now just Have Me next year! BVD hang In  there and it's OK to let your competitor next week on video what happened to MavericksInflight by bragging........ The eating of crow in Seattle! LOL :) Keep up the good work BVD....... And see you next year!! 

Yeah I would call that luck and it is running good for Greeneville! Let's hope it does not run out too soon! LOL 

mavsinflight, one of my socalled "problems" according to alot of people, is that i call it like i see it, as opposed to just taking the easy way out and riding with the voice of public opinion. Greengreen is a super cool dude and i would go to bat for him on here just about any other time. I honestly think he may have misinterpreted what i said, or what i meant when i said i was embarrassed by SOME of our fans....and yes i read what the AC fan said to one of our kids before the game...i didnt personally witness it, but i DID personally witness a bunch of ac fans waiting at the gates to get in, while some of our kids(players) were walking up the hill from their cars to the field house...NOTHING surprises me anymore as far as what happens with some so called adults and if an ac fan really said that to a kid, he needs his asssssssss whupped and preferably by a kid....LOL

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

mavsinflight, one of my socalled "problems" according to alot of people, is that i call it like i see it, as opposed to just taking the easy way out and riding with the voice of public opinion. Greengreen is a super cool dude and i would go to bat for him on here just about any other time. I honestly think he may have misinterpreted what i said, or what i meant when i said i was embarrassed by SOME of our fans....and yes i read what the AC fan said to one of our kids before the game...i didnt personally witness it, but i DID personally witness a bunch of ac fans waiting at the gates to get in, while some of our kids(players) were walking up the hill from their cars to the field house...NOTHING surprises me anymore as far as what happens with some so called adults and if an ac fan really said that to a kid, he needs his asssssssss whupped and preferably by a kid....LOL

Well I will tell you one thing BVD you can take up for some of the worst fans Greeneville has and feel good about it but when fans act like A®©¢ after they win well that should tell you about the character. And I bragged about you being classy... (read between the 3 letters...  word),..you can keep taking up for less than classy fans fine. Mavs know what happened on the field and there is nothing we can do about the sad fact of injury and yes... And also injuries are a part of playing so no complaining!!! 

21 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

first of all,  he sure didnt look like he had a torn acl, or anything too severe cause he played pretty dang well all game, even the second half...save ofcourse for the 4 seth crawford picks, but clearly all 4 of those picks were amazing, stellar, great, magnificent, superior and phenominal ofcourse, plays by seth...hehe, but seriously, if it turns out to be a torn acl, which they wont know till he gets an MRI, that sucks for him.  he's a great kid and great QB. we will be praying that it's not a torn acl and just a sprain, which is what i personally am going to guess that it is....BuT, even torn acl's have varying degrees of severity, as crazy as that sounds, you actually hear of athletes playing with the more often than you would think....in fact, what was the UT kids name last year that played the last 4 or 6 games with a torn acl? he was an O'lineman

Hats OFF to the Devils & Mavericks.  I have not been that excited about a W @ Burley since the 1986 Jeff County-Devils  44-42  thriller. Considering I am VFL-  BVD that player would  be  Jacob Gilliam.  Hope/Pray Martin is OK.  Mavericks came to play, WOW! VERY good team and season.  Congrats Maverick Fans/Team! Game could have went either way IMHO. FANTASTIC game! Only real gripe I had with Refs was the opening Maverick drive and NON fumble call on quick out catch/fumble. Hope u put that in your Vid  BVD. Refs are always going to  miss some calls both ways. Holding on a few plays both ways. Burley was ELECTRIC tonight. I really hope Devils/Mavericks meet again in18'. Crawford made a (3) INT u would see in FBS. UNREAL play! Got to sit by my former Coach Fred Sorrells & Team-mate Coach Lyons. Congrats DEVILS & Mavericks. GO BIG GREEN! Beat Marshall County!   Will be there to root on Devils this upcoming Friday.  GBG!!!!   Look forward to your Vid BVD.                            

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Much respect to Stanton the Mavs fans I met and to coach Gary Terry who came up to me before the game and gave me the biggest compliments ever....I was embarrassed by some of the Greeneville fans on the press box side...I'll explain in my video...most gutsy Greene devil performance I've ever seen...any other team would have packed it in and went to the house after getting hit like we did in the first quarter and getting down 21  zip....we will see the Mavs again next year for sure.....great game and this game I promise you will stick in ACs head all off-season and most likely will make them better next year.....

BVD, much respect for you the way you respect opponents and their fans! I️ also share these values with you. Stanton had an injury. I️ hate this happen and it was an impact on the game strategy on mavs behalf, but I️ will also say after many of the same kids kept going down (after AC used up 2TO’s in first 5 min in 3rd) that this was also part of strategy. After so manny stoppages for bad conditioning I️ lost all respect. That’s not an injury! AC should have been charged a TO after same kid is down 3 times and keeps coming back in the game....Tom Foolery at its best!!! Go Greene Devils! 

Hope all is well with Stanton Martin!

Edited by KRider123
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GHSSensation said:

Hats OFF to the Devils & Mavericks.  I have not been that excited about a W @ Burley since the 1986 Jeff County-Devils  44-42  thriller. Considering I am VFL-  BVD that player would  be  Jacob Gilliam.  Hope/Pray Martin is OK.  Mavericks came to play, WOW! VERY good team and season.  Congrats Maverick Fans/Team! Game could have went either way IMHO. FANTASTIC game! Only real gripe I had with Refs was the opening Maverick drive and NON fumble call on quick out catch/fumble. Hope u put that in your Vid  BVD. Refs are always going to  miss some calls both ways. Holding on a few plays both ways. Burley was ELECTRIC tonight. I really hope Devils/Mavericks meet again in18'. Crawford made a (3) INT u would see in FBS. UNREAL play! Got to sit by my former Coach Fred Sorrells & Team-mate Coach Lyons. Congrats DEVILS & Mavericks. GO BIG GREEN! Beat Marshall County!   Will be there to root on Devils this upcoming Friday.  GBG!!!!   Look forward to your Vid BVD.                            

Can't remember what I was doing but got to the 86 game late,it was  awesome .Last night because of what was on the line and two undefeated teams with AC out to such a fast start, MAN !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I will tell you one thing BVD you can take up for some of the worst fans Greeneville has and feel good about it but when fans act like A®©¢ after they win well that should tell you about the character. And I bragged about you being classy... (read between the 3 letters...  word),..you can keep taking up for less than classy fans fine. Mavs know what happened on the field and there is nothing we can do about the sad fact of injury and yes... And also injuries are a part of playing so no complaining!!! 

I have to say that I was warned by not on a couple of Betsy friends but also a friend from Clinton that AC has a few very rude fans. I only hope that Greeneville doesn't get a reputation of classless behavior.

4 minutes ago, Volfan111 said:

I have to say that I was warned by not on a couple of Betsy friends but also a friend from Clinton that AC has a few very rude fans. I only hope that Greeneville doesn't get a reputation of classless behavior.

EVERY fan base has their bad fans.I've met bad ones at every game I've ever been to and that includes college and pro games.I love to sit on the visitors side at high school games and I've talked to great fans from every school just the same .Greeneville has a bunch of great fans and yes there are a few that could have a little more class just as every other team out there.Now on coacht there are just a few that represent for most schools and that doesn't tell the whole story by any means.Other words,no teams fans can cast a stone at any other school.

Ballard was 17 of 21 for 304 yard’s passing 1int land rushed the ball for 126 yard total offense for Ghs 548 yards 

Martin threw for 368 yards I believe with 4int Ac rushed for 58 yards on 23 carries 

Good game to ac my hats off to you guys. Greeneville has got to stop coming out Flat! 

We were very fortunate lastnight but our defense was lights out in the second half! 

12 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

EVERY fan base has their bad fans.I've met bad ones at every game I've ever been to and that includes college and pro games.I love to sit on the visitors side at high school games and I've talked to great fans from every school just the same .Greeneville has a bunch of great fans and yes there are a few that could have a little more class just as every other team out there.Now on coacht there are just a few that represent for most schools and that doesn't tell the whole story by any means.Other words,no teams fans can cast a stone at any other school.

Congrats Caiped Crewsaidur......Also congrats two AC onn a goodur seesun two.......:thumb:

Looks like ewe and tha Debulls dropped a few bombs inn tha seccund haif.....:popcorneater:

Image result for batman 1960 gif