#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

5 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

Before it even starts, I would ask all my fellow Gville supporters to not come on here talking junk.  Nearly everyone underestimated AC all week, and AC might've deserved to win that game.  Tough pill to swallow.  

you know that's not how it works, right?

Maybe AC should have challenged themselves a little more in the regular season. All those blowouts came back to haunt them in a tight game. The Martin kid is a heck of a QB, but his stats were somewhat padded by playing terrible teams. Going forward, I️ think Greenville just won a state championship. AC will be in cookeville next year. Great game. 

3 minutes ago, DragonVol said:

Maybe AC should have challenged themselves a little more in the regular season. All those blowouts came back to haunt them in a tight game. The Martin kid is a heck of a QB, but his stats were somewhat padded by playing terrible teams. Going forward, I️ think Greenville just won a state championship. AC will be in cookeville next year. Great game. 

I think it will be another dogfight to get to Cookeville next year...

2 minutes ago, DragonVol said:

With who? With the exception of Greenville, 4A is terrible. don’t know what Greenville has coming back next year so itt could be interesting. 

? You said AC would be in Cookeville next year...so I'm thinking Greeneville. They are returning a whole lot

Edited by barb
expanded