#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

We can go on  for years with this game when Matin QB AC was injured yes in first quarter that obviously and justifiablely changed the whole Mavericks game plan. Whither you like it or not, that hurt the Mavericks. They could no longer use the QB option to run pass. It was only pass hence int. If you cannot see these basic principles of football then I am dumbfounded. It is what it is. Mavs showed they are a New team and will be year after year I am proud of the Mavericks and neither Greeneville nor Anderson County can do anything about an injury. But it is a part of football and we all must accept it. I am still confident Stanton Martin is the overall Best QB in the state, without any question for this year! 

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We can go on  for years with this game when Matin QB AC was injured yes in first quarter that obviously and justifiablely changed the whole Mavericks game plan. Whither you like it or not, that hurt the Mavericks. They could no longer use the QB option to run pass. It was only pass hence int. If you cannot see these basic principles of football then I am dumbfounded. It is what it is. Mavs showed they are a New team and will be year after year I am proud of the Mavericks and neither Greeneville nor Anderson County can do anything about an injury. But it is a part of football and we all must accept it. I am still confident Stanton Martin is the overall Best QB in the state, without any question for this year! 

i'd say the two are in a dead heat....martin has better passing yardage because ac thows it alot more than we do...ballard would have had better rushing numbers had he not been held from running the ball for 6 games..they BOTH have college arms so i think its fair to say theyre equal....

3 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i'd say the two are in a dead heat....martin has better passing yardage because ac thows it alot more than we do...ballard would have had better rushing numbers had he not been held from running the ball for 6 games..they BOTH have college arms so i think its fair to say theyre equal....

That is fair but I think taking all Into consideration,  Martin under all the circumstances that existed on Friday night did have more total yards and that is based on the current circumstances he was dealing with. I do think Ballard is a really good running back and as well a good QB but I think the overall difference was played out on Friday night that is when you are considering all Details. 

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

OH, one more thing...guys we are losing next year ...starters #23 #18 and #25 ( kicker )..for the first time iin a long time we wont have a proven dependable kicker next year, although Eli's back up is getting better and better and by next year he will be just another in a long line of very good to great kickers at greeneville....STILL cant beleive eli missed those two and when AC got the ball back with a minute 20 or so left, i couldnt stop thinking about two things.....#25 and how awful he was going to feel if they pulled off the game winning drive...and two, concession stand corner, where last years central gut ripper outter happened.

Someone was saying #70 and #10 was seniors also. Loosing anymore linemen?

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That is fair but I think taking all Into consideration,  Martin under all the circumstances that existed on Friday night did have more total yards and that is based on the current circumstances he was dealing with. I do think Ballard is a really good running back and as well a good QB but I think the overall difference was played out on Friday night that is when you are considering all Details. 

4 int’s!!!!!!   Sorry but that’s not good

2 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

But you got to take into consideration he was playing injured. After we got up 21 to 0. He could not scramble. Hate that happen he is a great young man. 

Yes he is a great young man and a great QB! BUT there isn’t anywhere on the stat sheet to say he was injured! The game is the game and stats are stats! 

Get well soon Stanton. 

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You would be incorrect.  Ballard finished with 420 yards of total offense to 388 total yards for Martin.  Ballard also had a QBR of 224.26 and Martin had a 124.24