#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

so this happened on the second play? what i dont understand is how was he able to run and cut and juke the rest of the first half, but not the second? could it possibly have been that the 25 minute rest at halftime allowed the swelling to get worse than it was in the first half? just wondering. either way it sucks for him but atleast it happened on his final game of the year...not saying thats a good thing by any means, just saying this is his third straight season ending injury, the kid's snake bit. Hopefully the recovery will be good for him and he can have another great season next year....im sure Greeneville fans remember the Year Quan wilson play most of the game with a broken arm several years ago at fulton....some of these kids are just tough beyond words....get better Marin, we want to see you next year again

It official ACL tear and played the whole game hurt; I can only Imagine what the real score would have been more importantly this young man played the whole game limping and in pain just to secure a victory and miraculously  he almost did! He truly is a Warrior! Good job Mr. Football!

49 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It official ACL tear and played the whole game hurt; I can only Imagine what the real score would have been more importantly this young man played the whole game limping and in pain just to secure a victory and miraculously  he almost did! He truly is a Warrior! Good job Mr. Football!

We shall see Monday about the Mr.Football but the real questions is had Ac won what would they have down in the next game? Might not have been good 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

We shall see Monday about the Mr.Football but the real questions is had Ac won what would they have down in the next game? Might not have been good 

No true that would have been really rough to have to play another game without the QB he was and is our Star player so no I am happy with not moving on.... 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

kids a boss for sure, but mavsinflight, you made it sound like it was a byron leftwitch type game for Martin....lol

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

kids a boss for sure, but mavsinflight, you made it sound like it was a byron leftwitch type game for Martin....lol

You know next year game if we meet up both teams should respect each other more than this year....lol Or should I say fans....

Edited by Space3

7 minutes ago, Space3 said:

You know next year game if we meet up both teams should respect each other more than this year....lol Or should I say fans....

I was very much concerned about AC before last week's game because of what they done to Elizabethton.Before that,I gave them their props and knew they were loaded all over the field and not just  a great QB.

On 11/19/2017 at 8:54 AM, Swipes said:

You would be incorrect.  Ballard finished with 420 yards of total offense to 388 total yards for Martin.  Ballard also had a QBR of 224.26 and Martin had a 124.24

Try taking stats from any game besides the one where Martin played 3+ quarters with a severe injury.  He played almost the entire game on a torn ACL.  It clearly affected his ability to run and even affected his ability plant/step into throws.  Even though Ballard had 2 good legs, he only outgained Martin by a total of 32 yards.  If the situation had been reversed, and Martin was completely healthy while Ballard played with a torn ACL, the game would have been a blowout.  But as we all know, injuries are a part of football, and Anderson County was the unlucky team this game

43 minutes ago, TinPigskin said:

Try taking stats from any game besides the one where Martin played 3+ quarters with a severe injury.  He played almost the entire game on a torn ACL.  It clearly affected his ability to run and even affected his ability plant/step into throws.  Even though Ballard had 2 good legs, he only outgained Martin by a total of 32 yards.  If the situation had been reversed, and Martin was completely healthy while Ballard played with a torn ACL, the game would have been a blowout.  But as we all know, injuries are a part of football, and Anderson County was the unlucky team this game

IF Martin didn't throw 4 picks , IF Crawford didn't take those those 4 balls away.....and If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Really?

Sore losers. All Anderson county fans have said is if this didn’t happen we would have won 100-0. Fact is Greeneville won and is the better all around team as I’ve heard this from various Ac fans. Martin is a good qb but he DOESNT play on defense and Ac couldn’t stop the Greeneville offense. Martin telegraphs a lot of his throws especially the last int of the game. 

People discredit what Greeneville did because if his injury. If he didn’t think he could do it he wouldn’t have went back in. I give him credit for doing that because I know thats a very hard thing to do. 

But THE BETTER TEAM WON!!! Better luck next year Ac.