#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well Cade is a good QB unfortunately Anderson County QB did not get a shot at the Gold Ball; I truly believe without any doubts he is a Great QB and a State Best! Good Luck Devilman we are pulling for you guys; you earned it now finish it!!!!

Thanks for the support Mavsinflight. I’m feeling a blowout personally!!!

On 11/23/2017 at 0:52 AM, BatmanDevil said:

True,we can beat a dead horse for six more months .Only a  few teams will end the season with a win and it's always hard on the players and really hard for those playing their final game.Maybe even harder for some of  the parents and yes I've been there.For those senior players, it's part of growing up and finding out life doesn't always give us what we want.In the end,it's just really the start for most of these young guys and they have many more years to do so many things that will make a high school football game very small in the big picture of their lives.I can tell you right now that football while I still loved it as a player was awesome and still tell storys about this or that game .However,when I look back now and have watched my own kids come into the world and grow up, football isn't close to my top ten in life.AC and Greeneville have both had great years and nothing will ever take that away,but so many more things will top this year as you players go forward.Best of luck to the seniors on both teams when this school year is over.

Well said BatmanDevil! Good luck this weekend!!

Sometimes you may feel life is not fair but we as humans grow from these life experiences and become stronger! Just ask Peyton Manning! Life will go on and we will get stronger, learning these unfortunate lessons. I would like to congratulate Cade Ballard of Greenville as Mr.Football. He earned it and should enjoy it. Good luck and best wishes next year!

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Sometimes you may feel life is not fair but we as humans grow from these life experiences and become stronger! Just ask Peyton Manning! Life will go on and we will get stronger, learning these unfortunate lessons. I would like to congratulate Cade Ballard of Greenville as Mr.Football. He earned it and should enjoy it. Good luck and best wishes next year!

Green”E”ville! Mavsinflight we’ve been over this lol. And you were right all along! The winner of this game won Mr.Football!!! 

32 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Green”E”ville! Mavsinflight we’ve been over this lol. And you were right all along! The winner of this game won Mr.Football!!! 

Devilman,; East Tennessee Knows which Team was the best when fully healthy! The Mavericks had this game from the start. Where was that Mercy Rule you predicted. I bet you pooped in your paints when we blocked the punt. Then the injury and of course the game. But our defense was solid and again you said our defense was not good. I know you nor any of your buddies will admit you now have a number #1 contender to compete year end out. And by the way the series when Greenville plays the Anderson County Mavericks; the Mavericks have the best overall record. So you might want to calm the mouthing down some. We still rule the series!!!  LOL :)

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Devilman,; East Tennessee Knows which Team was the best when fully healthy! The Mavericks had this game from the start. Where was that Mercy Rule you predicted. I bet you pooped in your paints when we blocked the punt. Then the injury and of course the game. But our defense was solid and again you said our defense was not good. I know you nor any of your buddies will admit you now have a number #1 contender to compete year end out. And by the way the series when Greenville plays the Anderson County Mavericks; the Mavericks have the best overall record. So you might want to calm the mouthing down some. We still rule the series!!!  LOL :)

A lot of people trolled the Greeneville threads this year saying it was an easy road for the Elizabethton vs Greeneville winner to make the state finals and bring back gold.AC made sure that didn't happen.They said it was an easy championship now with those teams from Knoxville moving to 5A but I have to remind folks that none of them won anything in 4A last year and it was a team from out west that took home gold.Nothing is easy this time of year and AC had a team to be proud of.I look forward to next years game and hope your great QB is healthy because I never won't to see a young man hurt for my team or any other  high school team.

On 11/22/2017 at 3:03 PM, BVDevil said:

you are probably correct and my appologies for turning into a bit of an ahole on here the last couple days. Im not normally like that at all, its just that mavsdad really pissed me off with his comment the other day and i havent been able to shake it and forgive him for it just yet, as a result ive been quick to be snippy at any AC fan who posts anything even remotely sideways on here. Im sure mavsdad was just being a reactive parent and most likely didnt mean much of what he said....or maybe he did, i dont know..either way, im suppose to be the bigger man and let that stuff go....havng said that, and having seen what you just said and taking it all into consideration, id say in most cases you are spot on, however something tells me Gillum just might be bold enough and have enough faith in his guy to think that theres no way a DB is going to beat m y guy that many times.....most of crawfords interceptions were on 50/50 balls and the two that crawford missed picking off were just phenominal plays . at any rate, one heckuva game, as ole fulmer use to say...lol

I apologize BVDevil for angering you, and would post the pictures that I referred to but they are on my phone and I cannot post them or least figure out how to. Maybe your team didn't cheat, but I find it very convenient that we haven't had a problem all year with helmets coming off during a game, then all of the sudden, in this game, helmets start flying, three different players that I recall. Two of which had it happen multiple times (3-4), just so happens that they are the two biggest O linemen, we all know what has to happen to a player when their helmet comes off. Kinda weird that it didn't start happening until the second half. If the roles were reversed, you would say the same thing. 

As far as my comment about Martin being targeted, there were vague threats against him on social media, which when nothing happens, everybody says "thats just trash talk" this time it wasn't. When Martin went down the second time on the visitor sideline, the Greenville player that tackled him, bounced on him several times after the whistle, again, if the roles were reversed, you would be upset about that too. Again, it was not my intention to piss you off, merely stating what I believe and have seen to be facts, Tell me I am wrong!!

• Upvote 1