#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

If AC gets that bad without 1 QB then were they really that good to begin with? How many win would they have without Martin this season? EHS got torn apart by Martin but how would the game have gone without Martin? If AC gets that bad without him as we saw in the Greeneville game maybe AC isn't as good as we originally thought? Bottom line is players get hurt all the time and teams have to accommodate that. Championship teams are deeper than 1 good player, which is why Greeneville is playing and the rest of us are at home. I swear, AC has 1 good season after two 3 win seasons and think they are world beaters. Life after Martin will give them a reality check once he graduates and they go back to winning 3-5 games a year

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

If AC gets that bad without 1 QB then were they really that good to begin with? How many win would they have without Martin this season? EHS got torn apart by Martin but how would the game have gone without Martin? If AC gets that bad without him as we saw in the Greeneville game maybe AC isn't as good as we originally thought? Bottom line is players get hurt all the time and teams have to accommodate that. Championship teams are deeper than 1 good player, which is why Greeneville is playing and the rest of us are at home. I swear, AC has 1 good season after two 3 win seasons and think they are world beaters. Life after Martin will give them a reality check once he graduates and they go back to winning 3-5 games a year

Possibly the most idiotic post ever. You think Greeneville would be playing today had Ballard gotten hurt somewhere along the line this year? Ever watch the NFL...... QB goes down and the team goes with them bc the backup isn't starting for a reason.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPRedRaider said:

Possibly the most idiotic post ever. You think Greeneville would be playing today had Ballard gotten hurt somewhere along the line this year? Ever watch the NFL...... QB goes down and the team goes with them bc the backup isn't starting for a reason.

Ballard would have had more running yards had he not played several games with a knee injury. 

4 hours ago, SPRedRaider said:

I do watch the nfl and the teams that truly are the top have other contributing players that keep them a float. Greeneville has a good qb but more importantly they have depth. Ballard goes down then the passing take a hit but their defense and running attack will still win them games. The point of my post was calling out mavdad. Would A.C. be undefeated without their qb? Definitely not. But  I guarantee greeneville would still finish with 7-9 wins based on depth and amount of talent. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I do watch the nfl and the teams that truly are the top have other contributing players that keep them a float. Greeneville has a good qb but more importantly they have depth. Ballard goes down then the passing take a hit but their defense and running attack will still win them games. The point of my post was calling out mavdad. Would A.C. be undefeated without their qb? Definitely not. But  I guarantee greeneville would still finish with 7-9 wins based on depth and amount of talent. 

Mavdad is still crying about that loss

10 hours ago, SPRedRaider said:

And that is the point! Perfect ! I am dumbfounded and in disbelief how people pretending to know anything about football would not say a QB injury would not completely change the whole outcome of the game. 

If you disagree then something is seriously wrong with you. Yes we should have been playing today but guess what we have next year and trust me you thought this year was a good one for AC next year will be perfecto for AC ! 

16 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

And that is the point! Perfect ! I am dumbfounded and in disbelief how people pretending to know anything about football would not say a QB injury would not completely change the whole outcome of the game. 

If you disagree then something is seriously wrong with you. Yes we should have been playing today but guess what we have next year and trust me you thought this year was a good one for AC next year will be perfecto for AC ! 

The Champs from Greeneville will say otherwise 

All jokes aside!  AC and Greeneville will both have greats teams next year, but I tell you now; do not count out Betsy.  Witten is a great coach and has a great staff helping and supporting them.  They will be in the mix next year as well.   The season is over now and 2018 will be here before you know it and some of us will be back on here again talking smack.  lol...  have a safe and happy holidays.

Edited by Romansfive8

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I believe that Greeneville would have found a way to win that game with or without a healthy Stanton Martin. Greeneville had the more complete team and more big game experience. They were able to keep the hammer down on defense. Cause it isn't how you start its how you finish. #286

26 minutes ago, barb said:

I believe that Greeneville would have found a way to win that game with or without a healthy Stanton Martin. Greeneville had the more complete team and more big game experience. They were able to keep the hammer down on defense. Cause it isn't how you start its how you finish. #286

Barb, they barley won with Stanton Martin hurt the first Quarter. :)