#1 Ravenswood at #1 Cane Ridge

JohnnyRadcliff

23 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Johnny's cousins kid...lol.  Boo says that must be a tree that don't fork for Johnny to have such a big mouth protecting the Raptors and having such a big mouth on everything Williamson County.  Interesting Johnny wasn't on here last season when Johnnys cousins kid was a freshman.  Boo thinks Johnny is a liar and has no clue what he is talking about.  Boo will project one more thing and that would be Johnny is a coach for those Raptors and since no one else is patting them on the back Johnny must do it himself.

Woo buddy, johnny got her all worked up! You do know in big boy football freshmen have there own team feller... they ain't playing on Fridays either... but johnny forgot you a Spring Hill fan. Why don't you go on back to the 4A boards and pat yourself on the back for another .500 record with all those athletes you claimed during Page week. 

johnny just saying

5 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Woo buddy, johnny got her all worked up! You do know in big boy football freshmen have there own team feller... they ain't playing on Fridays either... but johnny forgot you a Spring Hill fan. Why don't you go on back to the 4A boards and pat yourself on the back for another .500 record with all those athletes you claimed during Page week. 

johnny just saying

Much more fun getting you riled up.  Plus you make yourself such an easy target.  But you are correct I do need to check on my Marshall County brethren.  Good luck this week I hope your fella coaches call a good game this week.  

1 minute ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Much more fun getting you riled up.  Plus you make yourself such an easy target.  But you are correct I do need to check on my Marshall County brethren.  Good luck this week I hope your fella coaches call a good game this week.  

Not much going on in our thread. It appears it has turned to a Fairview thread at the moment lol. 

14 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Thanks feller I'll have the others put in the power I formation in honor of boo hoo... hopefully to more success... CR is the real deal johnny hears err knows?

1 hour ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

If you build it, they will come. Hate it when everyone gets accused of recruitin just because they winnin. Families transfer on their own to be a part of good teams

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Good Luck Ridge #MetroBoomin

It is a shame you guys are so clueless as to what is going on. You got coaches at this school that are out and out cheating. Sad thing you guys do not even know it is happening or are in denial. It is just a matter of time. When their day comes you will owe me an apology. 

52 minutes ago, fb247 said:

It is a shame you guys are so clueless as to what is going on. You got coaches at this school that are out and out cheating. Sad thing you guys do not even know it is happening or are in denial. It is just a matter of time. When their day comes you will owe me an apology. 

I just mind my business I'm not around CR or really know to many people out that way so I cant tell you what goes on in or around that program. Can you give me a example of a school in Metro doing it the right way? I'm just curious...How did I get into this anyway. I just said Good Luck Ridge lol

Edited by FBfan26