Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

7 hours ago, Tvts said:

Will sp team be walking on the field holding their helmets up pointing this year??? Or coming out to play ball without all the (extra) stuff I seen last year??? 

That is a home game tradition we do. It has nothing to do with being disrespectful to our opponent. 

3 hours ago, Spike16 said:

I sure hope SP has a defense that can slow #6! The kid is a man amongst boys! Just ask bout every CF secondary player. 

That kid is unbelievable. He is by far the best RB in 1-2A. 

1 hour ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiepirate Says: The only advantage GB has in this game is the home field advantage. Pirates by 20. Too much defense for y'all... 

Pay no attention to Howie. I think he's on the wacky weed. 

1 hour ago, PIRATE87 said:

Howie howie please go away with this delusional talk 

Plus 1

48 minutes ago, muskox said:

Im just curious because all u south pitt guys keep talking about this defense u all have like we're getting ready to line up against the 1985 Chicago bears

We have a small, but scrappy team. We play hard and that's all you can ask. We work with what we've got and play as hard as we can. 

44 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

You fell and hit your head!! Lol

You got that right. He's delusional. 

1 hour ago, PIRATE87 said:

That number 50 Silvey was all over the field last season- he was one of the major players last year. Glad he has moved on to greener pastures lol

He decided he was done with football. Didn't want to go to school anymore. But he will be at the game Friday watching. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That is a home game tradition we do. It has nothing to do with being disrespectful to our opponent. 

That kid is unbelievable. He is by far the best RB in 1-2A. 

Pay no attention to Howie. I think he's on the wacky weed. 

Plus 1

We have a small, but scrappy team. We play hard and that's all you can ask. We work with what we've got and play as hard as we can. 

You got that right. He's delusional. 

I've noticed here in the last couple days you have gotten into multi-quoting. Does that hurt your overall post count?   You'll never catch The WingNutMan if it does. :popcorneater: 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Ready, set, GO!!

White House lost to Jackson SouthSide a week ago Friday night...the moron left his typical one word post..."congrats". Wish coachT would remove the post count so the idiot wouldn't bother to leave stupid, one or two word posts...I've even seen him "bump" a topic in the top three...sheesh!!!

Feel better now.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

White House lost to Jackson SouthSide a week ago Friday night...the moron left his typical one word post..."congrats". Wish coachT would remove the post count so the idiot wouldn't bother to leave stupid, one or two word posts...I've even seen him "bump" a topic in the top three...sheesh!!!

Feel better now.

i've seen him "bump" a topic that was already at the top.  The only topic that was  posted on for a couple hours and he bumped it.