Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You're late to the party. Amazing how someone finally wins for the first time ever and they completely change their attitude. I know a young man by the name of Joe Stocstill and he would have never acted this way. 

Errrr...I think that you may be a bit off on this one 'Bass. Ole CB 10 has always been ummm...brash. Go back and check out some of his verbal stylings with TC Stinger, Seven, Snoball, Slimshady, and lots more that weren't TC faithful. Never seen anyone that could talk that kind of smack when his teams were 1 or 2 win's per season good...but I loved it then, and more now.

GO '10...hope the Bulldogs win state for the "little guys" that aren't supposed to, but really would love to hear how the "haters" get blasted then!!!

19 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

No, not the Joe I know. You should know me well. Those beers that you put down in Stevarinos last year with Beerman before the game was impressive. I was in there with that large contingent of Pirate fans. LMBO

Well you should have come over and introduced yourself. I told you I would have bought you a Shirley temple. Dang Bass. What am I gonna do with you?

• Upvote 1