Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

31 minutes ago, muskox said:

You sound just like all those rich folks from Columbia academy two years ago in the 4th round....geez the trucks are part of greenback home games....we didn't throw a fit last year when we played at your house in the 4th round....i forgot about the cannon when I came down and watched u guys play whitwell the first time this year.......soon as I walked in I was standing right beside the cannon when u all scored the first td.....dang near had to go back to the truck and see if I had a change of underwear laying around in the backseat 

Lol a cannon going off every score and reds barking at coaches and kids are two completely different things. You think I’m joking but I’m not

Some of the posters saying this is the state championship game is delusional . The team that comes out of the west will give either team all they want. I have seen Greenback admittedly on film and So Pitt once. They are no better or as good as Lake County.  Cornersville must be dang good to beat Huntingdon.  I think the state title game will be the closest game played in the last 4 years. 

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Some of the posters saying this is the state championship game is delusional . The team that comes out of the west will give either team all they want. I have seen Greenback admittedly on film and So Pitt once. They are no better or as good as Lake County.  Cornersville must be dang good to beat Huntingdon.  I think the state title game will be the closest game played in the last 4 years. 

I’m gonna doubt that. Cornersville is obviously much better than last year, but still not on the same level as SP or Greenback. 

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Cornersville got smoked by 50 at SP last year. Obviously they are much better but they aren’t 50 points better. If Lake County is as good as you claim then you should win this week handily

15 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Maybe straight line speed on a track. Mitchell had exceptional vision and lateral quickness. Comparing those two is apples to oranges

Completely different styles.  I'm pretty Close to them both so I know for a fact. I was just replying to power p as far as team speed between the 13 and 16 teams. We we're quick last year. Nothing  to do with this year though. These guys play a style I haven't seen in Orange and Black in a long time. Gritty. I think these two teams would beat the two teams from the West Wich ever way they stack up. But not the way some are talking. There are two teams left over there and they are still playing for a reason. 

Edited by CastIronHero

This is about Greenback and So.Pitt. There are only a few posters out east that knows the kind of athletes Lake Co has. LC is a very talented sophomore laden team. They are very talented. Last year is last year those scores gives us an indication that So.Pitt was better than Cornersville last year. Best of luck to all remaining teams.