Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, Geno said:

Refs and special Teams Wins! And as ive said for years . We have the worst Offensive play calling in Football. When we play a Team that Matchs up well with us it seems the Play calling is horrific!

I listened to the radio and they seemed to think GB was getting the shafts on calls! Ugh they was rough to listen to! Lol homers though! Cant expect any other thing!

I knew this is what it would be....all sorts of excuses....well if u watched the same game I did we SHOULD have hung 50 on u....#6 fumbles on the 25...we drop two td passes back to back inside the 15....a pick 6 called back for a dumb penalty....and another fumble by #24 on a good drive.....and we give u one td on a fumbled punt inside the 20.....i know all u south pitt guys are gonna call me insane for this statement....so bring it on..

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Ambassador I don't know about next week but you guys brought it to us you're one heck of a football team I told you wood be a little surprised at how versatile our offense is our defense is good enough and that's all that matters

I'm not surprised at all. I told you boys that Greenback had more athletes, but I thought SP had a better line on both sides. I stand by that statement. Greenback has some outstanding receivers and a QB. The team with the most speed won. Simple at that.. we've been there before and we will be again one day. Good luck next week, but you won't need it. Nobody in 1A can check your athletes. 

1 minute ago, muskox said:

I knew this is what it would be....all sorts of excuses....well if u watched the same game I did we SHOULD have hung 50 on u....#6 fumbles on the 25...we drop two td passes back to back inside the 15....a pick 6 called back for a dumb penalty....and another fumble by #24 on a good drive.....and we give u one td on a fumbled punt inside the 20.....i know all u south pitt guys are gonna call me insane for this statement....so bring it on..

Yes you have absolutely lost your mind on that statement.

4 minutes ago, muskox said:

Who is making excuses sir? Haven’t seen one person.

3 minutes ago, muskox said:

LMBO.. ok... Both teams made mistakes. Congrats on the win tonight, but SP had some costly mistakes as well. The smaller, more physical team lost. The larger, faster, more talented team won.