Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

That's ok as well youngun. I'm not a one hit wonder like some on here though. I'm here and will be here. Right or wrong I will just keep coming and coming. 

And that’s fine. You’re the Rudy of CoachT. You try really hard and everybody respects it. Keep it going because you’re an inspiration to us all.

And please continue to lean towards Lake County. It makes all us Cornersville fans feel better.

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

That's ok as well youngun. I'm not a one hit wonder like some on here though. I'm here and will be here. Right or wrong I will just keep coming and coming. 

We'll see if you're still coming around 9:00 Friday night. And I'm glad you can keep score just make sure you post that score Friday night.

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

And that’s fine. You’re the Rudy of CoachT. You try really hard and everybody respects it. Keep it going because you’re an inspiration to us all.

And please continue to lean towards Lake County. It makes all us Cornersville fans feel better.

Everyone gets a trophy. Unbelievable how people on here get the raw butt when you pick against their team. Good grief... I've picked against my own team in the past. I miss some like everyone else, but over the years I'm right more than I'm wrong. This will be the first time since 2009 I missed on the State Champion preseason pick in 1A. That was a pretty good little run. 

1 minute ago, Undisputed1977 said:

We'll see if you're still coming around 9:00 Friday night. And I'm glad you can keep score just make sure you post that score Friday night.

Like I've said. Right or wrong I keep coming back. Easy pal... it's just predicting a win or loss in HS football. I came to get my crow last week after the Huntingdon game. I don't run from adversity. I usually tend to take it head on with no regrets. This is just a message board.. not life and death. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Everyone gets a trophy. Unbelievable how people on here get the raw butt when you pick against their team. Good grief... I've picked against my own team in the past. I miss some like everyone else, but over the years I'm right more than I'm wrong. This will be the first time since 2009 I missed on the State Champion preseason pick in 1A. That was a pretty good little run. 

Cry for me

3 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Waverly/ Columbia Academy thread too.

You're right I missed that one too. I picked Union City to win 2A this season back in the summer. I also picked either Tyner, Marion, or Trousdale to represent the east. Columbia Academy might upset them as well. We shall see but rest assured I will be right here to take it.