Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

You're right I missed that one too. I picked Union City to win 2A this season back in the summer. I also picked either Tyner, Marion, or Trousdale to represent the east. Columbia Academy might upset them as well. We shall see but rest assured I will be right here to take it. 

Did you pick 3 teams to win the East? No wonder you get some picks right.

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

You have always been a reputable poster on here. What has happened that you're now so emotional and get upset over someone picking against Cornersville? There is no need to get upset over someone picking against your team. It's a prediction.. nothing more. 

No one is upset. If you can’t take a little back and forth, a message board may not be the place for you. That’s sorta what this is for. 

Just now, cornerback10 said:

Did you pick 3 teams to win the East? No wonder you get some picks right.

Nope.. I said one of those 3 will represent the east for 2A.  I said Union City, Peabody or Waverly would represent the west. In 1A I said Huntingdon would win it all and either Coalfield, SP, or Greenback were the only 3 teams with a chance in the east. 

Just now, cornerback10 said:

No one is upset. If you can’t take a little back and forth, a message board may not be the place for you. That’s sorta what this is for. 

You seem really hostile tonight. I just don't want a young man like you to get your blood pressure up over me picking against your team. Come to an SP thread once in awhile. I welcome when team's are picked to beat us.  BTW... Can you honestly tell me you thought Cornersville would be in this position back during the summer?

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

You seem really hostile tonight. I just don't want a young man like you to get your blood pressure up over me picking against your team. Come to an SP thread once in awhile. I welcome when team's are picked to beat us.  BTW... Can you honestly tell me you thought Cornersville would be in this position back during the summer?

Again, no one is “hostile”. Just because I don’t take your predictions to be set in stone, doesn’t mean I’m angry. If you don’t understand me sticking up for Cornersville, then see yourself out of the thread.

And did I see Cornersville making the 4th round of the state playoffs? I never really thought about it because I wasn’t sure what the rest of 1A looked like. I knew we were very talented, though. 

55 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Looking at Cornersville schedule.  I don't see alot of great teams on it. All teams have weak teams on their schedules.  I bet a healthy Dresden and TCA is as good as anyone Cornersville has played.

So you are saying the competition Cville played is as good as the 2 teams LC lost to?

22 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Regular season, gramps. Try to keep up. Congratulations on beating a Hillcrest team nobody this side of Waynesboro has ever heard of. That really put the state on notice. 

Well young man if you were more educated in high school football, you would know Hillcrest has played in a state title before unlike a certain school. Hillcrest used to be a very good 3A school in the 80s when there was only 3 classes. Postseason games count just like regular season but I wouldn't expect you to know that considering Cornersville is hardly ever in the post season. I think it's great Cornersville is having the season of a lifetime hopefully they will built off this season and have more in the future.  Good luck Friday night. I look for a good game.

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Well young man if you were more educated in high school football, you would know Hillcrest has played in a state title before unlike a certain school. Hillcrest used to be a very good 3A school in the 80s when there was only 3 classes. Postseason games count just like regular season but I wouldn't expect you to know that considering Cornersville is hardly ever in the post season. I think it's great Cornersville is having the season of a lifetime hopefully they will built off this season and have more in the future.  Good luck Friday night. I look for a good game.

I wasn’t even thought of in the 80’s so that’s irrelevant to me. 

4 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Again, no one is “hostile”. Just because I don’t take your predictions to be set in stone, doesn’t mean I’m angry. If you don’t understand me sticking up for Cornersville, then see yourself out of the thread.

And did I see Cornersville making the 4th round of the state playoffs? I never really thought about it because I wasn’t sure what the rest of 1A looked like. I knew we were very talented, though. 

You can stick up for them all you want. I don't mind at all. I haven't even made a prediction on this game other than Lake County's speed will give you some problems.