Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

58 minutes ago, LCFalcons00 said:

Like Bigster said,  we were discussing a pep bus such as what was used last week.  A charter bus was never discussed or even mentioned in my previous comment.  We are well aware of our kids and our program's needs.  As you said it is hard for 1A schools to generate funds.  Luckily we have generous alumni, community members, and faithful fans to support our program.   This is not our first rodeo with the semis or state! 

Bigster, I do like the gold pants that have been worn the past few games.  That green and gold just looks good!!!  I'm glad we have different uniforms choices.

I like the green and gold as well .Our  true colors.

1 hour ago, LCFalcons00 said:

Like Bigster said,  we were discussing a pep bus such as what was used last week.  A charter bus was never discussed or even mentioned in my previous comment.  We are well aware of our kids and our program's needs.  As you said it is hard for 1A schools to generate funds.  Luckily we have generous alumni, community members, and faithful fans to support our program.   This is not our first rodeo with the semis or state! 

Bigster, I do like the gold pants that have been worn the past few games.  That green and gold just looks good!!!  I'm glad we have different uniforms choices.

I know what you were discussing, but unless Lake County has developed a bus engine to run off air, then you’ll have to pay for gasoline and possibly a driver. Every little penny helps.

25 minutes ago, LCFalcons00 said:

For what Dez lacks in size he makes up for with pure athleticism and heart.  He runs like a beast and if he ever gets the edge look out................He will be gone for 6!   

If he gets the edge ( which is doubtful) he might go for 6 ( yards that is ). Kid be lucky to get back to line of scrimmage. 

37 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

If he gets the edge ( which is doubtful) he might go for 6 ( yards that is ). Kid be lucky to get back to line of scrimmage. 

That has got to be the funniest thing I've heard all year... the heartbreak the froggy fans will have after Johnson pulls off another 200 yard game is gonna be priceless.