Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

They’re not moving you to 9,196 until you make a worthwhile post.

Ok,How about this,Being real.I have had someone that has seen plenty of film.Says if Lake Co plays like we are capable,its a winnable game.If not could be a long way home.He said that cornersville has a real good team.Going to have to really play to win.I trust his opinion.He told me if we played ball would beat Westwood 3 touchdowns.Said we's beat Hillcrest by 4 touchdowns.Said this game from watching film looks to be pretty even.So could come down to which team has turnovers or if one team just comes to play.

The Falcons will be ready.  We must limit turnovers and just play our game.  We have the ability and skill set to take care of business, we must play 4 qtrs. of Lake County football.   I'm hoping for a good crowd to follow our Falcons on this long trip.  I know I'll be there!!  I know 101.3 is carrying the game also.......... 

9 minutes ago, LCFalcons00 said:

The Falcons will be ready.  We must limit turnovers and just play our game.  We have the ability and skill set to take care of business, we must play 4 qtrs. of Lake County football.   I'm hoping for a good crowd to follow our Falcons on this long trip.  I know I'll be there!!  I know 101.3 is carrying the game also.......... 

I'm hoping so too .Ive had several say they wanted to go but didn't have the way to travel that far.Had them tellmeyou'd think the school would carry a bus and help out the community and that you'd think they would want the crowd support.Said it was just to far for them to drive..I told them I asked but maybe just couldn't find a driver this close to the game time and the holiday.Said they'd listen to it on the radio I d probably taken a bus myself, simply because of the long drive home but plan on going anyway.So hoping we have a decent crowd at least but it is a long way .

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm hoping so too .Ive had several say they wanted to go but didn't have the way to travel that far.Had them tellmeyou'd think the school would carry a bus and help out the community and that you'd think they would want the crowd support.Said it was just to far for them to drive..I told them I asked but maybe just couldn't find a driver this close to the game time and the holiday.Said they'd listen to it on the radio I d probably taken a bus myself, simply because of the long drive home but plan on going anyway.So hoping we have a decent crowd at least but it is a long way .

It is a long drive.  I wish I had the extra space in my ride but the wife and I are planning on heading to Nashville after the game.  I haven't talked with the AD yet to see if they have anything planned.  Hopefully we will have this same discussion next week!  I talked with Paul Tinkle yesterday and he said they would be set up in the stands with the fans to cover the game on 101.3.  He said they would not be able to be in a booth at this game. Don't know what the deal is there but maybe someone can enlighten us on that situation.