Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

44 minutes ago, LCFalcons00 said:

It is a long drive.  I wish I had the extra space in my ride but the wife and I are planning on heading to Nashville after the game.  I haven't talked with the AD yet to see if they have anything planned.  Hopefully we will have this same discussion next week!  I talked with Paul Tinkle yesterday and he said they would be set up in the stands with the fans to cover the game on 101.3.  He said they would not be able to be in a booth at this game. Don't know what the deal is there but maybe someone can enlighten us on that situation.

The press box is not very big.

1 hour ago, LCFalcons00 said:

It is a long drive.  I wish I had the extra space in my ride but the wife and I are planning on heading to Nashville after the game.  I haven't talked with the AD yet to see if they have anything planned.  Hopefully we will have this same discussion next week!  I talked with Paul Tinkle yesterday and he said they would be set up in the stands with the fans to cover the game on 101.3.  He said they would not be able to be in a booth at this game. Don't know what the deal is there but maybe someone can enlighten us on that situation.

I'm fine .Dont really mind the drive there and watching the game .Just a long ride home late, win or lose. Several people also from church had ask mu Uncle about taking a bus as well.

1 hour ago, LCFalcons00 said:

I’m no Dave Ramsey, but it would be severely irresponsible to spend money on a bus. I know how hard it is to raise money for a 1A school. You would be doing the kids a large injustice by spending money on a bus. Spend that money on some jerseys or new weight equipment. No need in wasting money on an inevitable loss.

Keep the kids in mind before spending such a large amount. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

I’m no Dave Ramsey, but it would be severely irresponsible to spend money on a bus. I know how hard it is to raise money for a 1A school. You would be doing the kids a large injustice by spending money on a bus. Spend that money on some jerseys or new weight equipment. No need in wasting money on an inevitable loss.

I wasn't talking about a charter bus corner. The players are coming on a school bus.They didn't want a charter.Thought it may be bad luck. I was talking about for adults to save gas and not have to have everyone drive ,when could just have one bus driver.Plus Shocker may be on the road.May not be safe.And by the way,LC has beautiful new uniforms ,grren and gold and  black uniforms .And new weight room and weights. Its because of winning .

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Like Bigster said,  we were discussing a pep bus such as what was used last week.  A charter bus was never discussed or even mentioned in my previous comment.  We are well aware of our kids and our program's needs.  As you said it is hard for 1A schools to generate funds.  Luckily we have generous alumni, community members, and faithful fans to support our program.   This is not our first rodeo with the semis or state! 

Bigster, I do like the gold pants that have been worn the past few games.  That green and gold just looks good!!!  I'm glad we have different uniforms choices.