Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

I brought up your TT Flowers team to show that just because you might have the best players, it doesnt mean you are the best TEAM. Playing for a fallen teammate will be very tough for any team to overcome (reference Columbia Central playing for Dylan winning state). Remember, Goodpasture High School once had Drew Maddux and Ron Mercer on the same team and never won a title....

• Upvote 1

Guest Guideman50
1 hour ago, wildcat89 said:

Huntingdon is the only team to slow them down and no disrespect but I just don't think LC defense can do the same. Just my opinion and I've been weighing this one out all week

Need to keep weighing

Guest Guideman50
2 hours ago, Vandychris said:

I brought up your TT Flowers team to show that just because you might have the best players, it doesnt mean you are the best TEAM. Playing for a fallen teammate will be very tough for any team to overcome (reference Columbia Central playing for Dylan winning state). Remember, Goodpasture High School once had Drew Maddux and Ron Mercer on the same team and never won a title....

I believe lc is playing for a fallen, is cornersville also??

Guest Guideman50
1 hour ago, wildcat89 said:

Huntingdon is the only team to slow them down and no disrespect but I just don't think LC defense can do the same. Just my opinion and I've been weighing this one out all week

Huntington did stop , exception of two plays with corners asleep on two go routes for scores, take one of those away we wouldn’t be having this conversation 

Two "underdog" teams who are highly motivated will meet for the first time! In the home corner is the Cornersville Bulldogs. They've made the playoffs only 7 times in school history with a 3-6 record. This year is their first appearance in final four. They just beat the consensus favorite Huntingdon Mustangs who were declared by most to be unstoppable this year. Playing at home with this huge win under their belt they will be super confident!

And in the visitors corner is the Lake Co. Falcons. They are playoff veterans compared to Bulldogs and have a playoff record of 43-31, making the playoffs 34 times. The Falcons often go deep in their run to Gold and have been to the title game five times, having earned 2 Gold and 3 Silver balls in their history.

This year both teams are on a mission and super hungry. Based on past playoff history Cornersville is the newcomer underdogs while LC is the powerhouse veterans. Being from Dresden in W.Tn I am pulling for Region 7's Falcons to win again. Looking back on our region over the years, especially recently, I think we've won more Gold (and Silver too) in both Class 1A and 2A than any other region of the state. Or at least we're one of the top areas if not the top for one of our teams to reach the championship game. It's in our water, air we breath, gene pool, & good cooking. Of course the Bulldogs will be worthy opponents but the high-flying Falcons will be too much for Bulldogs. Score 34-20 LC headed to the Ville. 

Edited by HevyReturns

Guest Guideman50
7 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

They better be worried about slowing us down... I didn't see any speed to slow down from the dawgs. #15 is legit tho I'll have to give it to him he's an exceptional player. BUT!!! we have about seven skilled players like him... Y'all better get ready boys we're coming.

With biscuits, dawg biscuits 

2 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Two "underdog" teams who are highly motivated will meet for the first time! In the home corner is the Cornersville Bulldogs. They've made the playoffs only 7 times in school history with a 3-6 record. This year is their first appearance in final four. They just beat the consensus favorite Huntingdon Mustangs who were declared by most to be unstoppable this year. Plating at home with this huge win under their belt they will be super confident!

And in the visitors corner is the Lake Co. Falcons. They are playoff veterans compared to Bulldogs and have a playoff record of 43-31, making the playoffs 34 times. The Falcons often go deep in their run to Gold and have been to the title game five times, having earned 2 Gold and 3 Silver balls in their history.

This year both teams are on a mission and super hungry. Based on past playoff history Cornersville is the newcomer underdogs while LC is the powerhouse veterans. Being from Dresden in W.Tn I am pulling for Region 7's Falcons to win again. Looking back on our region over the years, especially recently, I think we've won more Gold (and Silver too) in both Class 1A and 2A than any other region of the state. Or at least we're one of the top areas if not the top for one of our teams to reach the championship game. It's in our water, air we breath, gene pool, & good cooking. Of course the Bulldogs will be worthy opponents but the high-flying Falcons will be too much for Bulldogs. Score 34-20 LC headed to the Ville. 

Thanks for that, and we really wanted to play yaw again, but we will pick up where we left off next year!!

Guest Guideman50
2 hours ago, Vandychris said:

They got a Sonic and Subway now? When I was there in 2010 and 2002 they didnt even have that. Is that nice little playground still there at the elementary school? I built that thing....

Yeah it’s a nice playground with recent additions

Guest Guideman50
17 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

They better be worried about slowing us down... I didn't see any speed to slow down from the dawgs. #15 is legit tho I'll have to give it to him he's an exceptional player. BUT!!! we have about seven skilled players like him... Y'all better get ready boys we're coming.

Train is building steam, gonna run right through cronerville s game with a juke, slip, sweep, and a line of pancakes served to the O-line of cornersville carrying the falcon win..

28 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Two "underdog" teams who are highly motivated will meet for the first time! In the home corner is the Cornersville Bulldogs. They've made the playoffs only 7 times in school history with a 3-6 record. This year is their first appearance in final four. They just beat the consensus favorite Huntingdon Mustangs who were declared by most to be unstoppable this year. Playing at home with this huge win under their belt they will be super confident!

FINALLY!!! Someone on our side... Thankyou Dresden