Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

Guest Guideman50
2 hours ago, Undisputed1977 said:

Boy please... y'all couldn't score 36 on us if we played three times... better go back and recalculate 

You didn’t drop the mic, you dropped the whole sound system, he must have had had crack corn instead on cream corn for dinner yesterday  js 

17 hours ago, Vandychris said:

Just a simple reminder of what happens when you EXPECT things.....Lake County had a fantastic girls basketball team a few years ago. Them and Union City were clearly the best two teams in the state. I believe LC had a girl named TT Flowers. They went to The Glass House and faced a team from middle Tennessee Summertown. Do you recall what happened? Summertown took the win and sent LC packing.....Friendly reminder.

You had to bring that up.lol

21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Good luck.  Hoping yall are in Cookeville Thursday.   We both have an uphill battle.  

Yes we do. We got the Speedy Dez kid to handle and y'all got that beast from the east. Hoping both of our Defenses step up to the challenge. Maybe we both can come out on top tonight. Good luck to everyone playing tonight and hoping for some good, clean, hard hitting, leaving it all on the field football. Go Dawgs!!

I will be leaving this beautiful city of Chattanooga in a little bit and heading back to that beautiful little town I call home. Safe travels to all on the roads today going to the games tonight and remember to thank those young men tonight win or lose for giving you fans the pleasure of playing this late in the season. 

• Like 2