Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

8 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’m truly offended!!! Undisputed is a rookie wannabe...taught that dude everything he knows...so no bigster beach just had the best of me lol!!! Undisputed go back to work 

Indeed your majesty... so here we go... the first thing I want you dawgs to see when you roll over in the morning and scratch the fleas off your back is this... The team is waking up. Headed to the field house. Kicking every dawg they see between the house and the school. Might even Mike Vick a few of them just to get in the mind set of destroying some dawgs. Oh lord that might have been a little to harsh I apologize... scratch that... anyway we're getting ready and getting angry and loading up the bus thinking about killing every dawg we see. Then we roll into Cousinsville ready to destroy... even the muts will get kicked. Are y'all ready... HERE WE COME!!!

3 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

Indeed your majesty... so here we go... the first thing I want you dawgs to see when you roll over in the morning and scratch the fleas off your back is this... The team is waking up. Headed to the field house. Kicking every dawg they see between the house and the school. Might even Mike Vick a few of them just to get in the mind set of destroying some dawgs. Oh lord that might have been a little to harsh I apologize... scratch that... anyway we're getting ready and getting angry and loading up the bus thinking about killing every dawg we see. Then we roll into Cousinsville ready to destroy... even the muts will get kicked. Are y'all ready... HERE WE COME!!!

Oh yeah Vick did play for the Falcons didn't he.

Guest Guideman50
17 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’m back!! Talking over! Put up or shut up! Our lil falcons are waking up focused!! If you can’t get fired up today whewww

I’m here for the show, but out till morning

Guest Guideman50
11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Football team has a long day.Probably waking up in about an hour,getting ready to leave at 10.I will be leaving about 1 30.Its on tonight.

I’m streaming live on radio, watching your updates, and Facebook live from couple dependable fans In Florida, this will be a great game no matter what .