OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

3 hours ago, ORcats said:

Say it isn't so!  Heard a rumor today that JG might be moving to Kentucky.  Anybody else heard that?  It came from a kid, so I'm hoping it's false.

Nothing on his twitter feed as of now.. Jordan has on a few  occasions posted thoughts that seem to imply the Grahams are leaving but never have, yet.

I am tempted to tweet Jordan but it just doesn't seem like it is any of my business. He seems like a really nice kid and I just hope the best for him.

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Nothing on his twitter feed as of now.. Jordan has on a few  occasions posted thoughts that seem to imply the Grahams are leaving but never have, yet.

I am tempted to tweet Jordan but it just doesn't seem like it is any of my business. He seems like a really nice kid and I just hope the best for him.

That is very strange...

9 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Me too.  May not be true at all, just wondered if anyone else had heard that.  Other than running into a kid occasionally, I'm not really in the loop, so it may just be random talk.  Still hoping to run into the kid going to Chattanooga to ask him what school, but now that football is over I never see him.

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

I've been hearing he's going to transfer for a few years now. The last rumor I heard was that he was going to MBA. The rumors may very well be true, but I'd take em with a grain of salt until something legit comes out.

I think you're right....probably just talk.