OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

We have some great kids coming back on the line: Boone, Calhoun, Stewart, Mclain,Hensley, Galloway, Johnson. If these guys put in the work, they can be good.  With our skill players we have, the line doesn't have to be great, just needs to be a good unit that works together.  I think we can get that done with this group. 

26 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

We have some great kids coming back on the line: Boone, Calhoun, Stewart, Mclain,Hensley, Galloway, Johnson. If these guys put in the work, they can be good.  With our skill players we have, the line doesn't have to be great, just needs to be a good unit that works together.  I think we can get that done with this group. 

Great kids... maybe (I don’t know them) but I’ll assume you do and I’ll take your word for it...great linemen... not at all. A couple of them could be very good. Who is Mclain?

8 hours ago, oridgecat said:

AR, you are right there are other kids in the potential lineman pool besides the ones I have mentioned.  The ones I listed have all seen varsity action.  There are two Calhouns, one is a lineman and the other is a linebacker.  Mclain will be a senior, his dad was a good lineman for us 84-86. 

I must be totally out of the loop or plain blind. I keep up with linemen and I have no idea who Mclain is. And I don’t have any idea who Calhoun the lineman is. One of us is clueless and your buddy will say it’s me! 

On 1/29/2018 at 2:29 PM, catswild said:

I hate Thursday games. Can someone explain to me why the fact that it's on TV means that it has to be on Thursday.......Come on Gaddis...get your act together!  Thursday games ARE NOT GOOD!

We played HV at home last year. That made it their call this year. 

12 hours ago, catswild said:

I must be totally out of the loop or plain blind. I keep up with linemen and I have no idea who Mclain is. And I don’t have any idea who Calhoun the lineman is. One of us is clueless and your buddy will say it’s me! 

56 Mathhew Calhoun 10th grader, offensive tackle.  I was told Mclain gave it up and is no longer playing, he was #61.

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

56 Mathhew Calhoun 10th grader, offensive tackle.  I was told Mclain gave it up and is no longer playing, he was #61.

Ok, that makes me feel better about myself. You said there are two Calhoun’s...who is the other one? The one you mentioned is too small to be a lineman IMO

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, froshpop said:

We played HV at home last year. That made it their call this year. 

Gaddis shouldn't have agreed. Come on Gaddis...get with it!!  I HATE Thursday games and I don't care about TV because I'm not going to watch it on TV anyway. I Have NEVER talked to a single OR fan who has anything good to say about Thursday night games!

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, oridgecat said:

AR, you are right there are other kids in the potential lineman pool besides the ones I have mentioned.  The ones I listed have all seen varsity action.  There are two Calhouns, one is a lineman and the other is a linebacker.  Mclain will be a senior, his dad was a good lineman for us 84-86. 

This linemen "pool" you guys see has escaped this "linemen watcher". The freshmen had some pretty good looking linemen but OR will struggle up front again next year.