Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

1 minute ago, TheBigDawg said:

I agree about it being too one dimensional.  The difference will be our defense.  We don't need many points to get the W since you won't be scoring much.

That's fair. Your defense is solid, but so is ours. I think a lot of it will honestly come down to second half adjustments. Which team will be able to out scheme the opposing team to get their offense rolling. Should be a good game. 

4 minutes ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

Lake County averaged 33 points/game, and Huntingdon averaged 60 passing yards/game. You all keyed in on their one-dimensional offense and stopped them. Just like we will do to you. 

This is comical. Looks like someone created another account because they don't have the nuts to say all this under their main account.  How cute.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

That's fair. Your defense is solid, but so is ours. I think a lot of it will honestly come down to second half adjustments. Which team will be able to out scheme the opposing team to get their offense rolling. Should be a good game. 

This is closer to the way I see it.  A good game that comes down to the wire.  I truly see our defense as the better of the two based on my own observations, but anything can happen.

1 minute ago, TheBigDawg said:

This is closer to the way I see it.  A good game that comes down to the wire.  I truly see our defense as the better of the two based on my own observations, but anything can happen.

Coming into the game, I would agree that your defense has the edge. However, I believe our team has the advantage in regards to offense. We have several skill guys who can be dangerous if left in open space, but your defense is no joke. Should be a fun one to watch!

1 minute ago, GreenbackStateChamps2017 said:

Coming into the game, I would agree that your defense has the edge. However, I believe our team has the advantage in regards to offense. We have several skill guys who can be dangerous if left in open space, but your defense is no joke. Should be a fun one to watch!

Thank you for not being one of the Gomer's predicting a 50 point blowout.  Your posts show respect to our team and are not clouded in the misjudgment of being a fan.

1 minute ago, leadfarmer said:

Atleast the rest of us has the stones to eat some crow if need be. Just sayin. 

Lol I've never heard that expression before. It's funny you say that though. I'm just messing around to be honest. I think it will be a fun game to watch. An extraordinary defense vs an extraordinary offense.