I hate these pop up adds on coacht

Redrage1990

On 12/1/2017 at 2:38 PM, KennyPowers55 said:

It's definitely frustrating... I have always preferred the T for my scores and schedules but unapproved website may be calling. 

So far fans have reported them only on the boards. Are you saying you get them elsewhere, like on teh Scoreboard?

Finding these things in thousands of ad codes is not easy.  We'll find them but rest assured this is not on purpose, on our part.

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Did you get the emails I sent with the attachments of the screenshots I took?    I have an Android.

Yes. Turned out not to be just iPhones. We have tracked it to a single advertising network and three different domains that are serving ads. We had to turn all ads back on in order to track them down. That is why they reappeared. We have contacted everyone involved and we are awaiting their response.

7 hours ago, CoachT said:

Yes. Turned out not to be just iPhones. We have tracked it to a single advertising network and three different domains that are serving ads. We had to turn all ads back on in order to track them down. That is why they reappeared. We have contacted everyone involved and we are awaiting their response.

Thanks Coacht,  haven't had anymore problems! 

14 hours ago, CoachT said:

My phone runs windows...have had no problems either with it or my laptop. I appreciate the fact that you diligently work to make the site better, so thank you, but I don't understand why the reluctance from everyone to go plus membership?

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

My phone runs windows...have had no problems either with it or my laptop. I appreciate the fact that you diligently work to make the site better, so thank you, but I don't understand why the reluctance from everyone to go plus membership?

Couldn’t agree more, thanks Coach T ! I have had zero problems and I have an iPhone.