I hate these pop up adds on coacht

Redrage1990

12 minutes ago, CoachT said:

You shouldn't be seeing ANY ads on the boards, as a Plus member. We can block all ads but not just popups. Are you seeing them elsewhere on the site?

It's a redirect, it takes you to another site and feeds you pop ups and there's usually no way of backing out back to where you was on the T. Usually you have to close the browser and start over. It happens when members are signed in as well. I'm not a plus member but from what I understand it doesn't affect any of them. But I haven't had an issue myself since using CM Browser for this site.

12 hours ago, CoachT said:

You shouldn't be seeing ANY ads on the boards, as a Plus member. We can block all ads but not just popups. Are you seeing them elsewhere on the site?

I bought a Plus Membership this Saturday and that has taken care of the pop up “redirect” ads on the message board pages, but I still get them when I visit the scoreboard pages on my mobile device. Is this normal?