Catholic vs Beech

ChardeeMacdennis

6 hours ago, tandem said:

Sorry if your big boy’s feelings got hurt. I guess you’ll pitch a fit when he’s on the road in the SEC and the opposing student section says mean stuff. But it’s much more a reflection of the “class” of a program  how the players conduct themselves on the field than what a few non athletes say in the bleachers. 

Your a fool trying to compare Sec to 5A football in Tennessee. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. But Beech student section is still classless and you're now a fool

Edited by Eaglesfan00

6 hours ago, Tadvols said:

I have watched this kid for 4 years .. acts the same as a SR as he did as a FR .. but I will say this he comes by it honestly .. I was at the KC and OR game in playoffs .. the Dad was standing hollering at the sideline complaining about play calls and saying " Run behind the big guy "  - and criticizing the play calls when noone was hollering .. you could hear him across the field .. I was standing on fence on sideline and a KC fan came down to the fence to talk to the AD at KC and said to the AD - " he is an embarrassment and the AD for KC said " yes I know ..but we have him for 2 more years unfortunately " - saying that because the younger brother is a Soph...... KC has alot of classy young men ... and some that have graduated like the Kuerchen kid and Rogers ... and would have hoped that the Mr Football winner would have watched and learned from the great examples .. but cant comment on this game ..didnt watch the game so dont know what went on during game .. 

You have to admire his consistency! His normal style of play....

54 minutes ago, Eaglesfan00 said:

Your a fool trying to compare Sec to 5A football in Tennessee. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. But Beech student section is still classless and you're now a fool

Ah, going to the old default comeback of “feel better about yourself”. Is that the best you’ve got? 

Clearly my point went way over your head, so let me dumb it down for you. If you’re gonna whine about a few pimple faced 14 year old kids in the stands yelling at him, what will you do when a SEC student section is all over him? THERE IS NO COMPARISON between the two.  For your sake I hope he learns not to stand in front of the opposing teams bench and student section and taunt them like he did Thursday night. (For which he got ANOTHER unsportsmanlike). 

I admire when players act with class .. I have seen many , many of the kids at KC act with tons of class .. as I have mentioned Kuerchen and Rogers .. great role models ... but nothing to admire about Mr Football or his Dad .. classless ... If some KC stat guy would go back and see how may unsportsmanlike's and personal foul penalties he got in 4 years it would be amazing .. dont think his next stop in football would be too happy about that kind of consistency .. but he wont have 190 lb guys to throw around anymore  ...  

Losers cry and winners win. Good bye to this pansy board. I'm done with all of you soft and crybaby people.  By the way Tadvols, I think another of your Fulton players wants to play for Catholic.  Keep an eye out so you can cry some more. Goodbye pansies.  Wonder if coacht moderators will take this post down too. When you force us private we will really be hard to beat.  We will give scholarships to all players around here. Peace losers!!!!!!!!