Greeneville 2018

KEV-O

42 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Second team defense is killing Farragut 1st team offense right now 

Made it!  Farragut looked good at times too from what I saw!   They have some size on both sides of the ball & speed.   There was one series that their DF shut G down!  Farragut has some athletes!   They will probably go deep this year!  

Edited by Romansfive8

53 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville owned this scrimmage. Our starting Center May miss the first game. 

No idea if the injury comment is accurate or not, but I doubt the Greeneville coaches and team would appreciate you putting the injury news on the streets.  Why would you want to give opponents any indication about personnel, game plan, etc.?

2 hours ago, DeeJay32 said:

No idea if the injury comment is accurate or not, but I doubt the Greeneville coaches and team would appreciate you putting the injury news on the streets.  Why would you want to give opponents any indication about personnel, game plan, etc.?

He may be back for game one. I wouldn’t be to worried about it. Backup played AWESOME tonight. Just a small tweak nothing major 

On 8/10/2018 at 12:48 PM, Greendevil87 said:

Yes the freshman QB's name is Jaden Stevenson he is a great kid. With great parents. He is going to be special already running between 4;5 and 4;6 in the 40. 8th grade year finished 2nd in the state in the 100 meter's and #nd in the state in the long jump

Who was the freshman running back in at the end?  He also looked like a good runner.  Future looks bright.  I heard that there were several good players in the freshman class.