Greeneville 2018

KEV-O

23 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Tad, that was really sarcasm bro.....i know and KNEW fulton would bow up for that one....i just hope they do the same against AC wednesday. its gona be fun hearing all the " how did greeneville compare to ac" questions and answers wed evening....LOL.....always fun playing, scrimmaging, smack talking, fellowshipping and all the rest with the fulton gang...i miss that playoff matchup 

I know BVD  ..wish I had gotten to see ya at CN  ..I was on field .. had best seat in the house ..on the blocking dummies in the shade in front of the fieldhouse  ....  one of my friends on the Falcon staff said you were there ... but I was too comfy or lazy to come up in stands to find ya .... glad you are enjoying the pre season  ..will be watching for the videos  in the season .... 

On 8/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Swipes we lost an hour scrimmage by 6 lol I’ll take 4 quarters any day on. Not to mention we have Fulton the ball 2 times a row on offense 

Yeah you thought that the whole year until you met AC last year. And You thought that was a tough game you wait until you play this year's AC team. Caddy bar the door if you are prevledged to play AC at home, this year. Bring it on DevilMan! 

Edited by ACMAVSTIME

2 hours ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

Yeah you thought that the whole year until you met AC last year. And You thought that was a tough game you wait until you play this year's AC team. Caddy bar the door if you are prevledged to play AC at home, this year. Bring it on DevilMan! 

Oh Lordy ....... and so .... it begins 

devilman vs cattleman

jesus take the wheel

3 hours ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

Man these Ac fans are like little yorkied barking at your feet. I’ll say this for last years game. 

We gave you guys 21 points in the 1st quarter and you guys choked it away. The best team won! Greeneville outscored Ac 35-10 after that. 

Greeneville has better players and coaches who have been in the big games and know what to expect. Greeneville will be in the quarterfinals again this year that’s almost a given. I see Ac getting hit with injuries myself this year because we can tell they are very deep unlike Greeneville. 

Greeneville wins another gold Ball Little yorkie. 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Man these Ac fans are like little yorkied barking at your feet. I’ll say this for last years game. 

We gave you guys 21 points in the 1st quarter and you guys choked it away. The best team won! Greeneville outscored Ac 35-10 after that. 

Greeneville has better players and coaches who have been in the big games and know what to expect. Greeneville will be in the quarterfinals again this year that’s almost a given. I see Ac getting hit with injuries myself this year because we can tell they are very deep unlike Greeneville. 

Greeneville wins another gold Ball Little yorkie. 

You wait until Mavinflight get back on. He will not take this smack very well at all. 

26 minutes ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

You wait until Mavinflight get back on. He will not take this smack very well at all. 

I am here. I put up with his mouth all season last year. LOL Greeneville will go 8-4 that will be it. DevilMan goes home and Mavericks take home the Gold Ball in 2018. Mavs have too many schemes and options this year!

12 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am here. I put up with his mouth all season last year. LOL Greeneville will go 8-4 that will be it. DevilMan goes home and Mavericks take home the Gold Ball in 2018. Mavs have too many schemes and options this year!

You can't out scheme a group of Spartan warriors. Especially if they are bigger, stronger and faster than you are. A black belt can't whip a grizzly bear just because he's a black belt.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

You can't out scheme a group of Spartan warriors. Especially if they are bigger, stronger and faster than you are. A black belt can't whip a grizzly bear just because he's a black belt.

He said the same thing lastyear gunner. Hard to accept the fact Greeneville is the best team in 4a and will be the champs yet again this year 

17 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I like how they are butthurt Greeneville is consistently the best team in the area so they just take them out of the equation for the top ten lol 

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Football

I'll take being ranked 2nd on Jesse Smithey's top ranked teams in the Knoxville area behind Maryville than Someone who couldn't tell you what a championship teams looks like from a a hole in the ground.  Knoxville Gives more love for the Greene Devils than Tri-Cities now

44 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I like how they are butthurt Greeneville is consistently the best team in the area so they just take them out of the equation for the top ten lol 

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Football

They never included Gville in their polls. I have no idea why but its been like that for years.