Greeneville 2018

KEV-O

1 minute ago, whytheattitude said:

Don't be hurt because you lost a scrimmage. Devilman thinks Greenville kills everyone they play. Uh Oh they are beatable.

Every team is beatable and no one is hurt that we lost to Fulton in a SCRIMMAGE with the 1st team.  I guess you don't know what scrimmages are for or that GreenEville had a similar results last year with Fulton and went on to go undefeated.  Devilman doesn't thing greenville will kill everyone they play.  Now maybe he thinks GreenEville will kill everyone they play....

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Every team is beatable and no one is hurt that we lost to Fulton in a SCRIMMAGE with the 1st team.  I guess you don't know what scrimmages are for or that GreenEville had a similar results last year with Fulton and went on to go undefeated.  Devilman doesn't thing greenville will kill everyone they play.  Now maybe he thinks GreenEville will kill everyone they play....

Swipes we lost an hour scrimmage by 6 lol I’ll take 4 quarters any day on. Not to mention we have Fulton the ball 2 times a row on offense 

19 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Hahahaha ... BS call huh .. Fulton have the mighty Devils all they wanted..  is all the facts that need to be said ...

Tad, that was really sarcasm bro.....i know and KNEW fulton would bow up for that one....i just hope they do the same against AC wednesday. its gona be fun hearing all the " how did greeneville compare to ac" questions and answers wed evening....LOL.....always fun playing, scrimmaging, smack talking, fellowshipping and all the rest with the fulton gang...i miss that playoff matchup