Greeneville 2018

KEV-O

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 5:39 AM, Space3 said:

He wont play football in 2020 at Greeneville... Get your fingers out and hold up two fingers for his FR and SO year........ His JR year of football will be 2018 This year, hold up that 3rd finger. 2019 football season he will be a SR get that 4th finger up.... He will play football in 2020 but it wont be at Greeneville....lol

LOL :) Space scores again on the Devil 

On 4/30/2018 at 8:49 AM, Space3 said:

He is a great athlete, hopefully UT offers him. Going to be a fun year for Greeneville and AC. I think its going to be a road course to the 3rd round again this year but at AC. Good luck and excited to get spring practice started.

UT who? The kid is a beast but not a D1 beast

4 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

They visit many but a committable offer is another story. College’s throw out many offers but only a few are committable.

I take it you never had any visit you in school. Must be why your so salty against Greeneville dominating so much. Either way he’s an upcoming Junior that’s a beast In any classification. Rb coach at Ut didn’t come visit without having interest 

Edited by DevilMan03

Looks Like The Devils have a transfer from Karns in Jordan Gillespie (Brother of Current Devil Running back Jaevon Gillespie both sons of Fomer Devil Standout Byron Gillespie).  I look for Dalton Mclain to move to one of the Corner Spots from his free safety spot and Jordan playing free safety the position he started at Karns last year.  Secondary should be scary good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Looks Like The Devils have a transfer from Karns in Jordan Gillespie (Brother of Current Devil Running back Jaevon Gillespie both sons of Fomer Devil Standout Byron Gillespie).  I look for Dalton Mclain to move to one of the Corner Spots from his free safety spot and Jordan playing free safety the position he started at Karns last year.  Secondary should be scary good

Devils will be scary good either way again this year