Greeneville 2018

KEV-O

13 hours ago, Swipes said:

I was thinking the same thing.  What he did his Sophomore year and how he runs like someone talked bad about his momma, TN could use some tough guys like that.  He has 2 more years to get even stronger and faster than he is but already at 6 ft. 205lbs.  Definitely a guy you want on your team

http://www.hudl.com/v/28QqrH

Really liked those highlights. I might be a little biased  about it,but I like the middle linebacker play maybe even better then watching him smash those defenses as a running back.

5 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Really liked those highlights. I might be a little biased  about it,but I like the middle linebacker play maybe even better then watching him smash those defenses as a running back.

I don't know but I've always enjoyed watching linebackers and safeties get blown up by a hard-nose RB. Love when the hitters become the hitties lol. His feet never stop and he has great balance and hit recovery. Scary to think about what he will be able to do in 2019.

14 hours ago, KEV-O said:

I don't know but I've always enjoyed watching linebackers and safeties get blown up by a hard-nose RB. Love when the hitters become the hitties lol. His feet never stop and he has great balance and hit recovery. Scary to think about what he will be able to do in 2019.

My favorite hit was during the scrimmage when he dead stopped the running back.Can't help it being a former Devil Middle linebacker.Don't get me wrong,when he flattened a few of those backers with a full head of speed,that was awesome.Far as 2019,that's way out there. I remember loving football as a 10th grade starting backer and just lost the love for no reason the next spring.That said,we never had a state contender when it was just 3 classes of football in the seventies , much less win a state title.If he keeps it up,I can't imagine how good he will be.I remember getting to play linebacker in a JV game because I noticed and told the coaches MW was using some of their Friday night starters.Man,after playing on Fridays,going against 10th and 11th graders was like I was on a different level.This "Young man" is already on a different level on friday nights,and Saturdays ! Lets enjoy 2018 first and hope for a repeat of last year

20 hours ago, KEV-O said:

Scary to think what he will be able to do in 2020!!! This kid is currently just a sophomore!!! Crazy!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

7 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Scary to think what he will be able to do in 2020!!! This kid is currently just a sophomore!!! Crazy!!!

He wont play football in 2020 at Greeneville... Get your fingers out and hold up two fingers for his FR and SO year........ His JR year of football will be 2018 This year, hold up that 3rd finger. 2019 football season he will be a SR get that 4th finger up.... He will play football in 2020 but it wont be at Greeneville....lol

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Space3 said:

He wont play football in 2020 at Greeneville... Get your fingers out and hold up two fingers for his FR and SO year........ His JR year of football will be 2018 This year, hold up that 3rd finger. 2019 football season he will be a SR get that 4th finger up.... He will play football in 2020 but it wont be at Greeneville....lol

My point exactly Space 2020! College!!!

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, Swipes said:

I was thinking the same thing.  What he did his Sophomore year and how he runs like someone talked bad about his momma, TN could use some tough guys like that.  He has 2 more years to get even stronger and faster than he is but already at 6 ft. 205lbs.  Definitely a guy you want on your team

http://www.hudl.com/v/28QqrH

Awesome Highlights! Love the way the kid plays FB. The way it should be played! Is he related to Jim Youngblood(former NFL and TTU LB) ?

38 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

My point exactly Space 2020! College!!!

He is a great athlete, hopefully UT offers him. Going to be a fun year for Greeneville and AC. I think its going to be a road course to the 3rd round again this year but at AC. Good luck and excited to get spring practice started.

51 minutes ago, Space3 said:

He is a great athlete, hopefully UT offers him. Going to be a fun year for Greeneville and AC. I think its going to be a road course to the 3rd round again this year but at AC. Good luck and excited to get spring practice started.

Biggest question mark imo for Ac is Martin. Acl tears are very easy to tear again especially in football 

On 4/30/2018 at 9:14 AM, 32hammer said:

Awesome Highlights! Love the way the kid plays FB. The way it should be played! Is he related to Jim Youngblood(former NFL and TTU LB) ?

Not that I'm aware of.  His dad Trey Youngblood played at Carson Newman in the Late 90's