Greeneville 2018

KEV-O

On 12/5/2017 at 7:01 PM, DevilMan03 said:

I’m expecting much of the same honestly. Undefeated regular season then beat up some region 2 Cupcakes. Most importantly beat the FIRE SNOT out of Anderson once again on our way to another perfect season. 15-0 BABY!!!

Mavs are better than ever in 2018! It's The Year of The Maverick! Devilman! 

1 hour ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

Mavs are better than ever in 2018! It's The Year of The Maverick! Devilman! 

It actually the year of the Dog but what does that matter.  The Devils Will be Bigger, Stronger, and Faster in 2018 bet on that!!!  33 players Squatting over 300 (15 of those over 400) and 20 players hang cleaning over 225lbs

https://twitter.com/coachcraw4d/status/975862108901576704

Edited by Swipes

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

It actually the year of the Dog but what does that matter.  The Devils Will be Bigger, Stronger, and Faster in 2018 bet on that!!!  33 players Squatting over 300 (15 of those over 400) and 20 players hang cleaning over 225lbs

https://twitter.com/coachcraw4d/status/975862108901576704

Sweet! But that will not sum it all up. Too many other variables to consider. 

Ballard picks up more offers! Army, Airforce, western ky as well I think

hite picked up Georgia tech, duke, Memphis and many more! 

Goddard is a 3 star and has many as well with even more to come. Big time looks coming for these guys!!!

And btw Mav fans. Greeneville will be even better next year! And if you couldnt beat them when they had a BAD first quarter then be prepared to keep crying this year haha

Edited by DevilMan03

On 3/26/2018 at 1:07 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Ballard picks up more offers! Army, Airforce, western ky as well I think

hite picked up Georgia tech, duke, Memphis and many more! 

Goddard is a 3 star and has many as well with even more to come. Big time looks coming for these guys!!!

And btw Mav fans. Greeneville will be even better next year! And if you couldnt beat them when they had a BAD first quarter then be prepared to keep crying this year haha

There was an interesting article in the Johnson City Press this past weekend.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Football/2018/03/25/New-Sullivan-County-school-to-change-athletic-landscape.html?ci=stream&lp=5&p=

For 2 more seasons, it looks like the schedule is set in stone.  We all know the teams.  That 3rd year (last before reclassification) will be a scheduling nightmare for all teams involved.  I can't believe I didn't realize that they would look at how things would shake out.  I thought it was interesting that Anderson could possibly be bumped into Region 1. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Congrats to Cade Ballard on the MTSU offer over the weekend!

His recruiting has came on strong as of late Army, Navy, Air Force, Tulane, along with MTSU have all offered.  I see him going to one of the Service Academies because he wants to be a Pilot after Football is over