TC Football 2018

TNVol23

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, slimshadyisback said:

both will be back?

Guess who’s back, back again. Shady’s Back! Welcome back!

7 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

TC loaded up for a run in 18. Will be best team in 2A IMO.

Your team is going to be loaded up for a run in 2018 as well. Tigers should be a serious contender along with Greenback and SP. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Guess who’s back, back again. Shady’s Back! Welcome back!

Your team is going to be loaded up for a run in 2018 as well. Tigers should be a serious contender along with Greenback and SP. 

SP should and will be favored in the matchup.  Don't try and play that underdog role on me.TC will be tough to handle as well. Two very physical weeks back to back for the Tigers.

TC has a lot back and a lot of the young guys have gotten bigger over off season. Next years 10th grade class is a special group. TC has gotten several move ins that will help create depth and have a couple that may win a starting spot. First time I have ever seen TC get 6 move ins in a year. Funny thing is 3 of these move ins had parents that played here on past championship teams. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

SP should and will be favored in the matchup.  Don't try and play that underdog role on me.TC will be tough to handle as well. Two very physical weeks back to back for the Tigers.

How many starters did Whitwell lose? I believe SP lost 4-5 on each side of the ball. I said it last year and I will say it again. Whitwell has the most speed and skill in the entire valley returning in 2018. You guys have some serious talent returning. SP might be favored, but it won’t be my much. 

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

TC has a lot back and a lot of the young guys have gotten bigger over off season. Next years 10th grade class is a special group. TC has gotten several move ins that will help create depth and have a couple that may win a starting spot. First time I have ever seen TC get 6 move ins in a year. Funny thing is 3 of these move ins had parents that played here on past championship teams. 

6 in one season? That’s pretty amazing for sure.