TC Football 2018

TNVol23

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, Volstate said:

TC has a lot back and a lot of the young guys have gotten bigger over off season. Next years 10th grade class is a special group. TC has gotten several move ins that will help create depth and have a couple that may win a starting spot. First time I have ever seen TC get 6 move ins in a year. Funny thing is 3 of these move ins had parents that played here on past championship teams. 

Im hearing one of them kids maybe playing quarterback. Its always good to get alumni kids to come back home. Lets go JACKETS

7 hours ago, football6 said:

No he not injured but he will be switching to a new position when he come back.

I have always thought he would be a better at  WR or RB than at QB and the Watertown game last year showed how good he could be at RB

4 hours ago, RTD said:

I have always thought he would be a better at  WR or RB than at QB and the Watertown game last year showed how good he could be at RB

11 hours ago, football6 said:

No he not injured but he will be switching to a new position when he come back.

This is due to the new transfer? Trousdale has a good chance to represent the east the next 3 years. If the new coach doesn’t add a gold ball or two to the trophy case they have underachieved.