Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Momma haid me werkin' lait twonite and eye missed tha scimmich att Teck.....Aftur heerin' a reeport frum rebullwoman43.5 (she's haif tha woman thait she used two bee)......Mairvul mite winn 1-2 gaims......:unsure:

Haha! That’s funny. I’ll always be RW87. I thought it was a great scrimmage. We played a lot of people in a lot of different positions. I was glad to hear the Ensworth coach call for the second D there in the final series. 

Hey Maryville fans, the scrimmage at OR this Friday has a $3 admission price. Crack open the piggy banks and come over. Oh yeah, please play your 3rd team against our first string to keep this from being a blow out. Just kidding. How is your team speed wise? That is Oak Ridge's strength right now. We welcome the opportunity to work against the state's best and learn from our mistakes.

What is this I hear about no TD cookies from RebelWoman? Is it a diabetes thing like I have or just a diet issue which I also have.