Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Hey Maryville fans, the scrimmage at OR this Friday has a $3 admission price. Crack open the piggy banks and come over. Oh yeah, please play your 3rd team against our first string to keep this from being a blow out. Just kidding. How is your team speed wise? That is Oak Ridge's strength right now. We welcome the opportunity to work against the state's best and learn from our mistakes.

What is this I hear about no TD cookies from RebelWoman? Is it a diabetes thing like I have or just a diet issue which I also have.

You all charge for practice games?

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Hey Maryville fans, the scrimmage at OR this Friday has a $3 admission price. Crack open the piggy banks and come over. Oh yeah, please play your 3rd team against our first string to keep this from being a blow out. Just kidding. How is your team speed wise? That is Oak Ridge's strength right now. We welcome the opportunity to work against the state's best and learn from our mistakes.

What is this I hear about no TD cookies from RebelWoman? Is it a diabetes thing like I have or just a diet issue which I also have.

No Willie I’m not diabetic but 7 months ago I changed my eating habits to keep from it. 

Here are are some excerpts from the Murfreesboro Post. How to complain about officiating by saying I’m not complaining:

“I think it’s the kind of rivalry that everyone loves about high school football,” Oakland coach Kevin Creasy said. “We may run into them again in the playoffs, we may not. But for our fans and their fans, it’s a great rivalry that we may have for years and years.”

It’s disappointing that we left there with a loss,” Creasy said. “We can say what we want to about officiating, but we’ve never ran out of there saying we lost because of an official. There’s no doubt an official made a mistake or two, but we as coaches made a mistake or two, our players made a mistake or two and our coverage had a mistake or two, so everybody is responsible. Maryville is responsible for making a play or two. 

“So, here’s the best thing we can do: quit blaming stuff on everyone else and worry about what we can control. What we can control are turnovers, penalties, how many times we score and how many times we stop them. That’s been our attitude. It’s easy to say that Maryville’s quarterback was the difference maker or some guy that refed the game didn’t have his best game and cost us. It’s our fault that we didn’t win that game. If we win, then it’s their fault. If we lose again, it’s back to our fault.”

https://www.murfreesboropost.com/sports/oakland-versus-maryville-the-next-great-high-school-rivalry/article_476ce392-934e-11e8-b42d-dffd9801a66d.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

12 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Here are are some excerpts from the Murfreesboro Post. How to complain about officiating by saying I’m not complaining:

“I think it’s the kind of rivalry that everyone loves about high school football,” Oakland coach Kevin Creasy said. “We may run into them again in the playoffs, we may not. But for our fans and their fans, it’s a great rivalry that we may have for years and years.”

It’s disappointing that we left there with a loss,” Creasy said. “We can say what we want to about officiating, but we’ve never ran out of there saying we lost because of an official. There’s no doubt an official made a mistake or two, but we as coaches made a mistake or two, our players made a mistake or two and our coverage had a mistake or two, so everybody is responsible. Maryville is responsible for making a play or two. 

“So, here’s the best thing we can do: quit blaming stuff on everyone else and worry about what we can control. What we can control are turnovers, penalties, how many times we score and how many times we stop them. That’s been our attitude. It’s easy to say that Maryville’s quarterback was the difference maker or some guy that refed the game didn’t have his best game and cost us. It’s our fault that we didn’t win that game. If we win, then it’s their fault. If we lose again, it’s back to our fault.”

https://www.murfreesboropost.com/sports/oakland-versus-maryville-the-next-great-high-school-rivalry/article_476ce392-934e-11e8-b42d-dffd9801a66d.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Some interesting quotes in that story.

There's no doubt.  

13 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

WTW.....Lett me ennurjeck hear.....

a. Eye gott tha skinnyust pggy baink ewe evur seed

2. Momma wont's two no duz tha $3 chairge enclude a slyce ov Large Edd's.....???

c. Mairvul iz vurry vurry slo......

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

https://youtu.be/kTcRRaXV-fg