Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

8 hours ago, AllRegion said:

Thanks for the info. That's so weird. I know Maryville has had some under the radar unpaid assistants in the past five years or so but he didn't ring a bell to me either. 

It's much easier for most of us Maryville fans to remember former players that have helped in the past than names of one's that didn't. I have people that have worked for me in the past I can't remember for the life of me that come up and start talking and telling me about something twelve years ago like it was last week. 

9 hours ago, AllRegion said:

Thanks for the info. That's so weird. I know Maryville has had some under the radar unpaid assistants in the past five years or so but he didn't ring a bell to me either. 

He definitely wasn’t there in the last 5 years. I know we had volunteer assistants. I know them all. He wasn’t one of them. 

41 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

He definitely wasn’t there in the last 5 years. I know we had volunteer assistants. I know them all. He wasn’t one of them. 

I think I've known almost every asst coach for the last 40 years and I don't remember him on any GQ staff.  The only way he might have coached (and I missed knowing him) was if he did some student teaching and helped with the football team.  He could have coached with GQ before GQ got to Maryville.

Edited by OldRebel2