Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

21 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

Funny story here. While waiting for a train in Switzerland I saw a guy wearing an LSU hat. The guy in the LSU hat had his Brother n Law with him. The Brother n Law looked just like George Quarles in the face. The guy was shorter and had more hair. My wife went to school with George and couldnt believe how much that guy looked like George.  I asked that guy if anyone ever told him if he looked like  Joel Osteen. He said all the time. 

lol 

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye hait two chainge tha subjick.....Butt eye tride two waitch sum ov this Commynist kick bawl twoday inn tha Werld Kupp....Porchy-Gull wuz playin agin More-Rock-Koe......Thay wuz one gole scorred.....

Eye've seed moore ackshun inn Ant Bewlah's cross stitchin' partees......:bored:

Gooder points. And defensively, you can’t hit nobody. Change it to 50 yd fields and play 4 on 4 to add some action. And let the women play topless.

5 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

Word is Kingsport DB hired Coach Thacker for OC. Thacker was OC for West and I heard he was on Coach Quarles' staff before that. What do you guys think about that? is that a good hire?

I'm guessing anyone from Coach Quarles staff would be a good hire. Probably a good move by DB. And someone breaks in from outside the "family". Maybe things are changing in Kingsport? Time will tell. But really they need a DC far more than a OC.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'm guessing anyone from Coach Quarles staff would be a good hire. Probably a good move by DB. And someone breaks in from outside the "family". Maybe things are changing in Kingsport? Time will tell. But really they need a DC far more than a OC.

OC.....  DC.......

b6d6ed9879e9f380e489ba180576911b--test-t

6 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

Word is Kingsport DB hired Coach Thacker for OC. Thacker was OC for West and I heard he was on Coach Quarles' staff before that. What do you guys think about that? is that a good hire?

Yep, that's true.  It was in the local Knoxville media earlier in the week.