Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

All the outside blockers (wings) on FG's and extree points. line up oft tha line of scrimmige inn tha baickfeeled......If'un tha didun't thay wood bee too minny on tha LOS and knott enuff inn tha baickfeeled....:popcorneater:

There you go again  using logical thought .....

28 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

As someone who has been going to Oakland games since I could walk, I'm just as tired hearing about this as Maryville folks are. Maryville played a great game, so did Oakland. Maryville won, end of discussion. 

Now I'll gladly talk about the upcoming matchup back at Maryville but let the past die already

Post of the day!! 

6 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Unfortunately he (Cecil) is right, it was a blown call and not even a little questionable, as the ref is looking right at the player standing up when the ball is snapped. That being said, it wouldn't have mattered the kick was good from 20 yards deeper. But as a matter of rule they should have moved it back 10 yards and let him kick it again.

Motion penalties are 5 yards (not 10).  

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Motion penalties are 5 yards (not 10).  

True I was thinking encroachment at first , but since they never got set  and the defense was not drawn  off .it would have a motion penalty. I believe the kick would still be good from another 15-20

5 hours ago, strongx said:

That call was made/not made when the home team was determined. If the game was in middle tn, a flag gets thrown on murvil. But it wasn’t, and there wasn’t. You gotta overcome the officials on the road. 

The problem with your theory is that the officials were not from either East or Middle Tennessee. They had no dog in the hunt. 

Edited by HTV

11 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Unfortunately he (Cecil) is right, it was a blown call and not even a little questionable, as the ref is looking right at the player standing up when the ball is snapped. That being said, it wouldn't have mattered the kick was good from 20 yards deeper. But as a matter of rule they should have moved it back 10 yards and let him kick it again.

https://youtu.be/LMMUYQp_XRA