Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

40 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

So proud of #44! Went to the UT camp today and came away with an offer!! Go Red Rebels and Go T Hodge!!

I would say it's safe to say A.J. will be right behind him. I heard them on radio two weeks ago talking about him and saying get ready for the offers to start pouring through.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 4:34 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I would say it's safe to say A.J. will be right behind him. I heard them on radio two weeks ago talking about him and saying get ready for the offers to start pouring through.

According to his twitter page,  AJ already has a P5 school offer (Indiana) plus a few other offers. I agree he will be adding many more. Tee and AJ are both definitely very special talents. 

Very good to see Pruitt make an early evaluation on Tee and pull the trigger on the offer, unlike what Fulmer did with uncle Randall. When you have high major talented, high character local kids, there is no reason to dilly dally on offers. Tee’s size, 4.47 40 yard dash time @ UK camp, plus his proven production on the field as a sophomore shows that he is very deserving of this offer.

Funny story here. While waiting for a train in Switzerland I saw a guy wearing an LSU hat. The guy in the LSU hat had his Brother n Law with him. The Brother n Law looked just like George Quarles in the face. The guy was shorter and had more hair. My wife went to school with George and couldnt believe how much that guy looked like George.  I asked that guy if anyone ever told him if he looked like  Joel Osteen. He said all the time.