2A Region 1

Gunner0331

On 6/19/2018 at 9:24 PM, GoWarriors said:

Scotty Verran is leaving North Greene for South Greene.  I will never forget Scottys parting words in the newspaper after they fired him at HV for doing a terrible job. Good to have you back in the conference where Coach Jarrett and Company can show you what football on the hill is all 

Just now, Horn3 said:
On 6/19/2018 at 9:24 PM, GoWarriors said:

Scotty Verran is leaving North Greene for South Greene.  I will never forget Scottys parting words in the newspaper after they fired him at HV for doing a terrible job. Good to have you back in the conference where Coach Jarrett and Company can show you what football on the hill is all 

12 minutes ago, Horn3 said:

A side note about South Greene. I was at an ETSU football camp this past spring, seen several regional star players from all classes A through AAAAAA. There was a kid from South Greene about 6’5”. He looked pretty impressive on the field. I forgot what his name was, but I am sure he will be a great asset to their team this year.

Edited by Gunner0331