2A Region 1

Gunner0331

16 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Just watched us scrimmage Chuckey Doak. We looked pretty good especially on offense.  The defense played better as the game went on. I had it 4 scores to 1 HV  in varsity.  The JV side of it was pretty even.  

I hear Chuckey Doak lost a lot of their seniors. Last year was probably the best team that I have ever seen them have. Sounds like you boys on Warrior Hill are about on target.

25 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I hear Chuckey Doak lost a lot of their seniors. Last year was probably the best team that I have ever seen them have. Sounds like you boys on Warrior Hill are about on target.

I think CD numbers are down a bit yes Gunner. We are a solid team. Im worried about the defense a bit. Maybe we will be like you guys last year and play our best ball later in the year.

8 minutes ago, UKnoLittle said:

I thought we looked pretty good against Unicoi last night. Moved the ball fairly easy, and they had a hard time running on us. 

I think the future is bright. 

I was impressed with Unicoi in the 7 on 7. I would not be shocked to  see them beat us this year. They have come along way under the new coach.

21 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

I was impressed with Unicoi in the 7 on 7. I would not be shocked to  see them beat us this year. They have come along way under the new coach.

They have a bunch of STUDS. #5 and #1 are straight up athletes and they have the body to match it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a good year as well. They are tough. Coach has done a great job with them. 

12 minutes ago, THE KING said:

The difference in the Lunsford's and a bulk of the other coaches in this area is they understand the importance of line play.  They will not let the linemen get away with being lazy.  The HV coach seems to get it too.  These games will be decided in the trenches

The way it should!

3 hours ago, CHS29 said:

Hey King and pujo,I have a strange question for you guys I know it's off subject but I heard  that Cloudland doesn't have  jr high or per wee teams this year is this correct

3 hours ago, CHS29 said:

Hey King and pujo,I have a strange question for you guys I know it's off subject but I heard  that Cloudland doesn't have  jr high or per wee teams this year is this correct

Not sure about the pee wee but no Jr High.We did have 3 8th graders move up to the High school. Looks like hard times a coming.