Region 4-A

ecu

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/21/2018 at 8:03 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Can any of these teams win a substate game against the teams coming out of District 6A?  I know the loser of the region has NO chance of going on the road and winning a game just wondering if that cupcake schedule Moore County has played will come back to haunt them. 

Cupcake schedule? #1 Upperman (no explanation needed), AA Community  (Regional Semi-finalist) (District Champs), AAA Tullahoma/ Warren Co./ Lincoln Co. / Franklin Co. ( Regional contestants minus LC ) , #9 AA Creekwood (District Champs) (Upset by young Forrest team in Region) , Whitfield GA beats everyone by 20, #2 Summertown, #25 AA Forrest (Regional semi-finalist) and Huntland (Region Runner-Up)  is young but not a slouch by far.  Also played Dyersburg, Brentwood, Haywood, Blackman, and Bradley Central,  just to name a few, in camps this past summer and more than held their own. I hope they have been battle tested by now but we will see Saturday night in the little 'burg. Good luck to the Raiderettes. 

7 hours ago, Mc1996 said:

Cupcake schedule? #1 Upperman (no explanation needed), AA Community  (Regional Semi-finalist) (District Champs), AAA Tullahoma/ Warren Co./ Lincoln Co. / Franklin Co. ( Regional contestants minus LC ) , #9 AA Creekwood (District Champs) (Upset by young Forrest team in Region) , Whitfield GA beats everyone by 20, #2 Summertown, #25 AA Forrest (Regional semi-finalist) and Huntland (Region Runner-Up)  is young but not a slouch by far.  Also played Dyersburg, Brentwood, Haywood, Blackman, and Bradley Central,  just to name a few, in camps this past summer and more than held their own. I hope they have been battle tested by now but we will see Saturday night in the little 'burg. Good luck to the Raiderettes. 

Is this game at Motlow?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Sorry Barn. I wasn’t specific enough. It seems I’m always protecting the principal at 825. My interactions with her have been extremely positive, but very limited. With all the other stories being told, I’m confident there are other sides I am not aware of. Regardless, there are lots of decent people earning good checks up there. Maybe too good, which explains why no one is willing to speak up. My beef is with the poor communication among the athletic programs and with the administration. Seven years ago the poor communication led to my son missing graduation due to a sporting event that was planned months before. I chalked it up to the system being totally shocked that the baseball team made it out of their district, and our then AD was a football coach. Maybe they were surprised and did not plan appropriately. That was more palatable than they just didn’t give a crap. Déjà vu, seven years later, same thing. Different administration, but same result.  Maybe in seven more years, it will actually be “about the kids”. They should do better. 
    • That's a fair line. But if it's not over, that's a big problem.
    • RR, you think that changes this year, or at least improves? I know they had a couple of talented young receivers last year that made some plays later in the year. Defensive back was a struggle against any team that was above average at throwing the ball.
    • You would think they got a bunch of interest
    • You would think with football just three months away more would be talking. There's only so much a person can say about someone allowing the field to get painted without asking their boss who would have said ((((((((  ALE NO ))))))))) or all the other BULLS#!T they've done as they lead Maryville High into the new age of WOKE in a conversative town. I'm ready for some football news without hearing something coming out of 825 that Power Munger has done to cap off the week.