2018 Region 7A Tournament

HuskerVol04

3 hours ago, BABABA said:

If Greenfield plays like Greenfield, they beat GC by 15+. No comparison in the 2 teams. GC has a lot more if's to win than Greenfield does, let's just be honest here. Tess and Chloe doesn't get into foul trouble = Greenfield 15+! 

Remember who was the 1st one to say GF by 15+!  

1 hour ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Cant wait to hear the excuses when GF spanks that butt! Im sure it will be the refs or the TCA rims or the water wasnt cold enough or it was too cold outside. Yeah Im refn your game. Make sure to come say hello. I will be the good looking one in stripes and black pants and a whistle 

I will see that you never call another game again. McNeese is going to be there. I have done screenshot your messages and gave them to him. I will come by and say hello and meet you outside since you are a big boy behind the key board. 

Edited by pioneer42

9 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

My boss' name is Gene Menees. If you knew him you would spell his name right. He told me to make sure his 2 Miss Bball girls make it to the state tournament. He also said make sure old man Mitch doesn't get any more gold balls. Sir yes sir

I know him well. I am sure he will be happy you throwing him under the bus.

20 minutes ago, BullShark said:

This is getting good!  Maybe after the game, we can see a good fight as well!  lol

Sad this is what this great game has become. A man with a whistle wanting attention instead of the great girls who work 365 days a year. No way if I was a ref I could lean a particular way. Man upstairs would punish me because I know right from wrong. Kharma will get people like this. You think there is any thing morally right about an official saying the main man at TSSAA told him to fix games?

13 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Sad this is what this great game has become. A man with a whistle wanting attention instead of the great girls who work 365 days a year. No way if I was a ref I could lean a particular way. Man upstairs would punish me because I know right from wrong. Kharma will get people like this. You think there is any thing morally right about an official saying the main man at TSSAA told him to fix games?

Scary is what it is!

37 minutes ago, BullShark said:

Scary is what it is!

Any body that would put this on a message board and say his boss is behind it would execute it. We will see what Menees has to say about it in the morning. He will be getting several calls in the morning. Our girls work too hard to have to put up with behavior like this.

Edited by pioneer42