2018 Region 7A Tournament

HuskerVol04

11 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Pioneer42 softball season starts for y'all next week

Go tell your players that. Greenfield don't scare GC. They are a good team, but they only beat us by 2 at GC early in the year and their were probably ten lead changes. One thing this board needs to learn. GC is not scared of anybody!!! Get ready for World War III. 

I've seen GC play 3x this year and they are just an average team. No sugar coating, just telling it like it is. Not a good 3 point shooting team very average ball handlers zero post play and cant handle any opponent with size. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah you have an old man who is a crybaby of a coach. Too worried about the officals than he is coaching his team

On 2/21/2018 at 5:40 PM, Greenfieldfan said:

Why wait til next season?  Edie needs to be playing right now, she has earned her playing time right now. Let's play to win whoever it takes. We have 4 senior players who are critical for Greenfield to be successful. It's not just a Chloe Tess team. We need everybody. 

I don't know what planet you are on, but if you take either Chloe or Tess off that team...they're a little over a .500 team. Gibson County will be ready for you and Gleason already knows how to beat you. They are two of the best players in Single A and will do well in college and you should enjoy the ride. 

3 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Dont let zebra rial you up. I think he's just trying to fire GC up and he's not from Greenfield. I expect a good game between GC and Greenfield. The 4 best teams are left in the region just like it should be. Let's go girls this is our year. 

Where is the zebra from? Been waiting on a Wimpys burger for years

5 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

I don't know what planet you are on, but if you take either Chloe or Tess off that team...they're a little over a .500 team. Gibson County will be ready for you and Gleason already knows how to beat you. They are two of the best players in Single A and will do well in college and you should enjoy the ride. 

Oh my you missed my point. They both are Miss Basketball we need them absolutely. They both are D1 players and are only sophomores. Unbelievable!  It's going to be a fun ride but we are deeper this year than we will be the next two years. This should be our year.