2018 Region 7A Tournament

HuskerVol04

This should be a great region tournament! I think GC gives Greenfield all they want but Greenfield in the Championship vs Dresden/Gleason. If both win tomorrow night this would be the 4th time they have played this season plus it’s a rivalry game. If Gleason plays like they did in the district tournament,they win. But at a neutral site it’s to close to call.

Region 7A Qtrs

GC easily over UC

Greenfield over TCA in a close game

Dresden over Middleton in a nail biter

Peabody over Gleason in the Region Shocker

Semis

Greenfield over GC

Dresden over Peabody

Finals

Greenfield beats Dresden in a Weakly county showdown

Substate

Greenfield and Dresden both win by 20 plus

i may miss on several of these as the only one I am sure about is that GC handles UC with no problems.

12 hours ago, cbballfan said:

So your trying to tell us that you have seen every single A team in the state play. So which games of Summertown, Moore County or Loretto did you watch? 

I have not seen everybody in the state play. But let me ask you a question? How often does a Class A school have three D1 players on there team?  That's pretty rare, I doubt there are any other teams in the state any classification that can say that.

Greenfield has less than 200 students and they have two Miss Basketballs nominated this year and another future Miss Basketball on the team. We have several other good players as well which makes us 7-8 deep which is rare in Class A. All I said was they are the most talented team in the state and I understand it takes more than talent to win a Gold Ball. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan
misspell

75-49 - Greenfield had a good 3rd qtr, scored 30 pts and shut the door.  Chloe had 27 and Tess had 18 neither played much in 4th qtr but we had good production from several other girls. Proud of Reese Biggs, she played well on both ends of the court and added 6 pts. Edie Darby gives us quality minutes every time she enters the game.  Good job girls let's keep it rolling. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan
Misspell