Graham Clark Resigns!

42 minutes ago, atrisk said:

No gonna mince words. Just saying some people are kinda calling you out and your responses have been............... somewhat lackluster.  Enough.

I haven't noticed anybody "calling me out" unless you're talking about that sheepy guy that thinks I'm a auto mechanic. His post was made up of gobbly gook that I have to admit I don't even know what he's talking about. Something about the OL and DB positions are the most important on the field. I always thought that all positions were equally important because a breakdown at any position can lose you the game. I'm pretty sure that's why they call football a 'team" sport.  Is that right?

16 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I haven't noticed anybody "calling me out" unless you're talking about that sheepy guy that thinks I'm a auto mechanic. His post was made up of gobbly gook that I have to admit I don't even know what he's talking about. Something about the OL and DB positions are the most important on the field. I always thought that all positions were equally important because a breakdown at any position can lose you the game. I'm pretty sure that's why they call football a 'team" sport.  Is that right?

Good auto mechanics must have the ability to read a workshop manual like an architect, have the mental and physical dexterity of a surgeon and the problem solving capabilities of an engineer. Parts desk personnel, however... Well, at least have time to pretend some knowledge and gather up some unwitting dupes on a high school football board.

9 hours ago, jhilts said:

Good auto mechanics must have the ability to read a workshop manual like an architect, have the mental and physical dexterity of a surgeon and the problem solving capabilities of an engineer. Parts desk personnel, however... Well, at least have time to pretend some knowledge and gather up some unwitting dupes on a high school football board.

Thanks for the made up information. Maybe I'll get a job and put it to use. Until then, shouldn't you be attending to your chores around the Carter house?